I need help (Fruity Loops) (Buying a recipe)

I was vaping the same vendor fruit loop flavor for about a year. Its my all day vape cuz its so delicious and perfect! I was buying it from the person who makes it. The actual company owner. Well he recently asked how my new flavor mixing was going because, it was about that time for me to re order. I told him that I started making my own juice. He then asked how it was going and, I told him it was going alright. He then said hed be willing to sell me the recipe. To make him an offer!! I have no idea what so ever to offer!! What do you all think?

5 Likes

I don’t know it’s such a weird thing…I mean if you shop there often you’d think he’d give it to you if you bought other stuff from him regularly. Make him an offer …buy this item X for the recipe and continued repeated business ? Or flat out ask him what’s it worth to him what should you offer since you are not trying to offend him. I wish you luck !

5 Likes

The owner of my local B&M got me into mixing a few years ago, before that i vaped a TON of his custard flavorings. If he were to tell me he would sell me the recipe to my favorite of them i would say no, now. Had he asked me a few years ago i would have made him an offer but knowing what i know now i wouldnt.

Making eliquids is just too easy to pay for a recipe. That is just my opinion tho.

Best of luck to you! Let us know how it turns out. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

The questions are really ‘Would he want his recipe to spread it’s wings and fly?’ ‘Does he want to get his name up here as a real stand out fabulous guy and earn both credit and fame?’ ‘Does he want his recipe to be so popular and well known that vapers all over the world brag about being able to diy it themselves?’ Or does he want to sit in his shop and sell a bottle or two occasionally? What’s it worth to him? :grin:

4 Likes

have you made any of the fruit cereal vapes that are available here like @Alisa loopy cereal v2 its very good i love cereal vapes and that is one i always have ready , the value of his recipe is less if you have a back up that can be your ADV , how much do you pay for a bottle ??? and have you bought less from him since you started DIY

5 Likes

If it’s a mathematical equation your looking for…how much would you buy in a year and offer him 1/4. Maybe offer him half if it is truely an adv but if stick with 1/4.

But personally I have now officially only bought one bottle since 2015. It’s my orange adv. and I’m vaping 2mls a week…just to get the correct profile.

2 Likes

These could help and they are free!

2 Likes

i would try some of the recipes on here first (as people have stated), hell chances are you will find something equal to or better then. wouldnt it be great if you found one better or equal for that matter that you made? but as far as a price, at the end of the day you are the only person that knows how much its worth to you. good luck with your decision.

1 Like

I have not tried to make any cereal vapes yet. I agree that if I did have a recipe of a good cereal ADV, then his recipe would probably be meaningless. I actually have not bought any juice from him since I started mixing. Its been since the middle of Jan. This year since I purchased any premium.juice

2 Likes

He doesn’t have a shop. Hes actually a pretty nice guy so I dont think he has an ulterior motive. Its just that I’m not making anymore purchases from him anymore. He knows that he was the only person I bought from.

1 Like

If you put the main flavors you taste (i dont mean specific cap/tpa/fa etc) into the recipe search you may just come up with something that is very much the same.

eg custard apple pear bourbon (just plucked flavors out of the air)

2 Likes

seriously check out alisa cereal it is lovely if you dont have all of the flaves and want to try it ill send you 30ml or so , then you could decide weather or not it compares or can become your ADV

7 Likes

That would be awesome!

1 Like

It kinda sounds like you might have been his primary customer for that flavor. Seeing as your no longer going to buy it, he might be trying to get some added value out of the recipe.

2 Likes

Thats exactly what I was thinking. Im so glad I decided to get a little feedback before making a hasty decision to make an offer. I told him id think about it for a bit.

1 Like

DONT BUY IT!

You will be paying for something that could easily be worked out here, Fruity Loops you say…

http://www.kritikalmass.net/proddetail.asp?prod=Cereal-Killa-Clone

http://www.99juices.com/recipes/1535/#.WLWPQfJe_50

That should keep you busy for a while :wink:

4 Likes

I have been making this one for my wife and her aunt for well over a year now and the love it

2 Likes

Thank you :blush:

There is probably 1000 or more fruit loops recipes out there. Right now for some reason I can’t get into the recipe side but I wouldn’t buy it

2 Likes

Ok I ordered all the flavors to make @alysa loopy cereal v2 recipe. I decided to try this recipe! Thank you so much everyone! This is such an awesome community!!

8 Likes