I need help (Fruity Loops) (Buying a recipe)

ill send you 30ml on friday mine is steeped already which i mike it to steep for a month but like she says after 2 weeks its good as well sorry i didnt get back to you earlier in the pm

6 Likes

Thank you !!! Iā€™m excited to try it! Iā€™m so glad I found this place. Everyones been so helpful and just awesome! This is defiantly a five star group!!!

4 Likes

I have a great fruit loops killer recipie Iā€™ll give u for free!

2 Likes

2 Likes

Hope you like the recipie!! Itā€™s amazing!

1 Like

Thank you!

This one is mine, and personally I think itā€™s a very nice fruit loops cereal kind of vape:

But there are TONS of cereals here - and some better than others :smiley:

5 Likes

No lime ive always wanted to buy one do you recommend the cold pressed over the other FA lime

Both are good, but theyā€™re totally different - Cold Pressed is lime juice the other is more of the rind/zest! So get the Cold Pressed if youā€™re only getting one :slight_smile:

1 Like

ill get both lol since they are different :slight_smile:

Hmm I bet the cold pressed lime might be good to make mojito from scratch instead of the tfa mojito. Something about the mojito flavor is just a little off

2 Likes

Daath pretty much hit it.

Cold pressed is like lemon Sicily for the lemony type note. It added the coating.

Lime regular is yup. Just lime and lime.

Together they create a wonderful power rangers type team.

2 Likes

i just noticed this is all FA

1 Like

@Shelley_12 I was finally able to get on the recipe side and did a search for Fruit Loops, there are 190 recipes there so you can just go there and start trying them til you find one you like or pick a few out and work with them.

1 Like

Hey there if I can shoot you in the right direction I would love to help.

Look for FW: Fruity Flakes. This is like bottom of the bag fruity pebbles. This plus Bavarian Cream FW will get you close. Then tweak to your liking. Add fruit loops if you want too for a different flavor.

My favorite:
Just the cereal part:
FW Fruity Flakes 3%
TFA Lucky Leprechaun 2%

Add a cream base to this for a game over clone:
FW Bavarian Cream .5%
FW Vanilla Custard .5%
FW Milk .5%
FW Vanilla Bean Ice Cream .5%

That should give you guys a real good cereal to try.

2 Likes

I love Flavour Art :smiley:

2 Likes

Hi. Hereā€™s my take:

Iā€™d buy the recipe depending on what sort of money he would take for it and depending on how much money doesnā€™t really effect you one way or the other. If we are talking about say $60 - the cost of 4 bottles of ā€œpremium juiceā€ then go for it. If he is looking for some kings ransom then tell him thanks but no thanks.

I donā€™t say to buy the recipe for anything about him - but consider it a true DIY lesson for you. The $60 would show you once and for all that ā€œpremiumā€ juice has nothing on DIY juice. Take his recipe, mix it and then mix a half dozen of the fruit loops recipes you can find here or on reddit. then compare. you are going to find that at least one (prob more) of the free recipes are going to be really similar to his. juice makers donā€™t have any special magic - sure some make unique hard to clone recipes, but fruit loops is a common profile. I bet if you do mix a 1/2 dozen fruit loops you are going to find at least one that is better than his recipe. Iā€™ve been DIY for only two months but Iā€™ve mixed something like 20 or more recipes including some clone recipes. I can tell you hands down some of the ā€œcloneā€ recipes Iā€™ve tried are way better than the originals.

would love an update to let us know how it turned out.

2 Likes

IĀ“m a BIG fan of cereal vapes. I can remember, when I started vaping, i bought a bottle of Skulls and roses Spoonful and it was like the holy grail for meā€¦
So I began mixingā€¦

I tried lots of recipes from ELR but I couldnĀ“t reproduce this taste I had in my head.
I came pretty Close to the perfect cereal vape with a recipe of ANMLĀ“s Looper and vaped about 300ml of it (still love it).

One day I got another bottle of spoonful (this Juice is hard to get in Austria), and it tasted completely different than I thought.
Many People donĀ“t like this Lemon taste you get with TPA fruit circles, but thatĀ“s definately the main ingredient and I just love it. The lemony taste goes away after some time, thats why I didnĀ“t like the second bottle of spoonful that much.

1 Like

I think this is the way it may work out because I finally let him know that I wasnā€™t sure what to offer him. I asked him what price he was willing to take. He replied with an awesome answer! He said he would take any offer! What an awesome guy! He then gave me all kinds of helpful tips and after I gave him my price. He gave me the recipe!

I already made some purchases to makes a handful of recipes that are on here. I dont think it would be right if I gave his recipe out because he still sells it. So I will defiantly do this! ill make the juice as I get my product in the mail. Thanks for the advice!

5 Likes

I know what you mean about loving the taste. Iā€™m looking forward to making my favorite vape. Iā€™ve been vaping this new berry crunch flavor and I love it! I do miss my adv tho!! I wonder if it will taste the same to me?

1 Like