I need help (Fruity Loops) (Buying a recipe)

If you like this lemony taste, you should definately order TFA fruit circles!

1 Like

it will probably taste better, imho things taste better and are better in general if they are made with LOVEā€¦ i know that sounds crazy but my mother told me that many years ago so i still think it to this day. if you have a passion about something and care about it, the out come will be very rewarding for you. goodluckā€¦ keep your head in the clouds friendsā€¦

2 Likes

Love is all you need. - Paul McCartney

3 Likes

Do you have news for us?

2 Likes

Oh I apologize I didnā€™t let everyone know. My Mom passed away recently and I havenā€™t been on here a whole lot, but Iā€™m glad you asked.
I bought the recipe from the vendor, at a more reasonable rate than I expected, so I made me a 250 cc batch and it tastes just like the vendorā€™s juice!! Its also a shake n vape. I dont want to make it a public recipe but if your interested then send me a email.
Also, I made and tried a cpl other recipes on here and compared it to my adv and its still my favorite! I made one that came I a close second but the one I bought is still first for me.

5 Likes

Shelley, sorry to hear about your mom. Thoughts to you and your family.

6 Likes

Hi shelley!
Sorry to hear you mom passed away!

I wrote a pn to you, Iā€™d love to see this recipe!
I made some new cereal vapes yesterday cant wait to try themā€¦
I ordered FE Lemon from ecigexpress with lots of other flavors, shipping almost killed me (over 40 bucks to austria!!!), but this lemon flavir is great.

5 Likes

Condolences Shelley. Sad news thoughts are with you and your clan.

6 Likes

Our prayers are with you, so sorry to hear about your mom

5 Likes

I use this recipe and adapted it slightly including 1% of Key Lime.

But as it stands it pretty good though.

Then just adjust it to your taste.

2 Likes

Condolences Shelley, real sorry to hear that.

2 Likes

So sorry to hear your news. Sending you love and light :hugs:

1 Like

@Shelley_12 was very nice and shared the recipe for me and its definitely vapeable i let it steep for a week b4 trying it and think after 2 weeks and even a month it would reach its potential , imo too high on the cream side of things for me to snv but thank you shelley i always love vaping cereal flaves @Alisa still is my go to cereal vape im hoping the fruity pebbles RFSC is better than the silly rabbit and fruity circles flaves id love to create a RFSC fruity pebbles type vape

2 Likes