I need recipe, but i have cheese cake (tpa), strawberry ripe (tpa), dairy milk (tpa), and sweetener (tpa)

i have a bottle ive never opened i take it i should dump it ??? lol i actually have had it for a year ay least and just discovered it

2 Likes

I am not in the same league of mixers as @Beaufort_Batches but I would not dump it without first trying it.They (TPA) obviously have enough demand to still make this flavor so some mixers must like it. I would give it a try first if nothing else just to see?

Are these troll posts??

1 Like

One never knows , but I think it is just an lost in translation problem. I always try to look for the positive side first.

6 Likes

Iā€™m with you on this one, i also think this and other posts is subject to bad translation. But as @Grubby said it could as easily be trolling but i donā€™t really see what the poster would get out of it.

1 Like

We all do our own research and ask questions along the way, this guy/gal is asking for us to give them a recipe for their flavours, which I think is rude.

If they posted something they tried or even showed some kind of research I would be more inclined to try and help

3 Likes

I agree that the delivery could have been much better but I wasnā€™t really doing much else at the time.Itā€™s all good , if that is the worst problem I have today it will be pretty fucking fantastic.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Ha! Yeah, i mean, I took the time to replyā€¦ I could of helped i guessā€¦ :smirk:

1 Like

The first recipe Iā€™d rate 5 starsā€¦ those others hmm duno
If you dont have the exact flavors just substitute yours.
Good luck
edit1: Be sure to visit my favorite site http://e-liquid-recipes.com/ and make your new recipe their. Itā€™s easy and quite rewarding!
edit2: JK @mikelej14 & @BoyHowdy Iā€™m sure your recipes are 5 star quality and mine * sux hehe

2 Likes

strawberry ripe 6pct
cheesecake 2.5pct
dairy milk 1pct
sweetener 1pct

this would be my suggestion unless it cheesecake with graham then id bump the ripe to 7pct and cheesecake to 3.5 pct dairy milk to me over 1 pct never works well for me ive found at .5 to 1pct it works well

What happened to the initial poster @Hasan3? He just did a couple of posts and that was itā€¦
Couldnā€™t have been that important to him since he doesnā€™t engage in the thread.

3 Likes

I have car. house. kids. bills. give money me, I pay bill.

Answer me!!! Need you money I need now

11 Likes

I send you all my money, car, house, wife, kidsā€¦ For you! It important!

5 Likes

ive seen this word troll would you define please

Internet ā€œtrollsā€ are basically pesky butt nuggets that make a comment or start a thread, just to get a rise out of everyone.
For example, someone may go on a movie website and post something saying Shawshank Redemption was the worst movie ever made, blah blah blahā€¦ just to get people up in-arms

3 Likes

I think u just got trolledā€¦

1 Like

thank you for the definition lmao , and also ive seen lurkers which i assume is someone who sits back and watches but doesnt contribute ???

Gotta love the irony in the definition :wink:

2 Likes

I make liquid flavour,
strawberry ripe 202.5 ml
Dairy milk 202.5 ml
Cheese cake 405 ml
Nikotin 54 ml
Switener 68 ml
Vg 2277.8 ml
Pg 977.1 ml

Please answer me