I need recipe, but i have cheese cake (tpa), strawberry ripe (tpa), dairy milk (tpa), and sweetener (tpa)

@Hasan3 Dairy Milk and Cheesecake need 1-2 weeks steeping time before they start to develop. Longer is better. Test after 1 week Test after 2 weeks. Test after 3-4 weeks.

Also, the larger the amount you make, the longer steep it will need. For that much, I would say easily month+ as a minimumā€¦ Thatā€™s over 4 liters of liquid. Gonna take a while for that much

1 Like

Ouuuhh need long time, thanks answer me, but i want fast, how to fast curam

12 Likes

Its like growing up, it takes time, no shortcuts really :baby: :boy: :man: :older_man:

3 Likes

Slow and Steady wins the Race :snail:

2 Likes

@jojo merge request? To previous topic.

1 Like

You canā€™t make it faster unless you have a time machine and @Pugs1970 has pointed you in the right direction.

1 Like

Use mine all the time
Iā€™m so impatient

1 Like

Some people use heat (with varied results) to speed up steeping, but thereā€™s really nothing like good old fashioned time. You might have slightly faster results if you split your batch up into smaller bottles rather than steeping it all togetherā€¦ No personal experience with that, but Iā€™ve heard others say itā€™s true.

@Pugs1970 that Flux capacitor wonā€™t do you any good withoutā€¦

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/bttf/images/3/36/Mr_Fusion_by_emmokapp.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20130723042343

2 Likes

oh Iā€™m old skool, I ordered some plutonium from fasttech 9 years ago, it came today, so I went back to nine years ago with it, now I donā€™t need to order it anymoreā€¦I just keep coming back to today everytime I run outā€¦:thumbsup:

4 Likes

How to fast curam, i make e liquid

Look at Steeping/curing here: http://e-liquid-recipes.com/master-mixers-tips-and-tricks

Or search for magnetic stirrer here :slight_smile:

4 Likes

you earned another badge for that one lmao

1 Like

WTF this thread is funny

3 Likes

He would need arms the size of Oak Trees to shake and vape that lot in one go LOL

2 Likes

5 Likes

@Hasan3 weā€™re gonna need a little more to go on here, this is a REALLY friendly forum and although we might appear to goof around a lot we like nothing more than to help people gain the knowledge they need to progress in this hobby of ours, but the quantities youā€™re providing seem a little extreme for someone who doesnā€™t appear to know how to mix e-liquid soā€¦none of us want to appear rude or ill mannered to a mixer in need if indeed that is what you are. Finding the recipe you seem to desire you will need to go through the same process everyone here goes through which is trial and error, mix very small batches, different quantities of ingredients in each batch until you find the recipe you like, thenā€¦if your goal is to make an uber batch to sellā€¦which is what I am guessing here, then you need to get it right, and let it sit forā€¦I dunnoā€¦Iā€™ll guess 2 months with the quantities you are proposing to get the best out of it, some companies only release certain flavours in small batches every 4 months or longer because they know that that is how long it takes for the liquid to reach its optimumā€¦and there really is no way around that, if there was, we would be ALL OVER THATā€¦believe me. So if you do not speak very good English and you are struggling to understand what people are telling you then maybe you could post a photograph of what you are working with and weā€™ll see what kind of information you require?
How does that sound?
Make sense?
and just soā€™s you know, if you keep just re-posting the same question people may be reluctant to help you as they will just think you are trolling the forum and wonā€™t take you so seriously.
Weā€™re here to helpā€¦help us help youā€¦(oooh film cliche :confounded:)

4 Likes

Unfortunately he never asked what happens to ripe strawberry after steeping, Knowing what I now know I would have blended 2 strawberries and a low percent of raspberry.

1 Like