I need your help to make wild strawberry lemonade recipe

Hello, hope this post came to the right place. I need your help to make wild strawberry lemonade type of e juice recipe. I have tried and tried but i can’t make it my self :(. Any good ideas or suqqestions? Maybe inawera wild strawberries and lemon? Or is there other good companies who’s making delicious wild strawberry juices?

3 Likes

This look great but i dont think that i get what i want recipe like that but have to try that recipe next time when im ordering flavors

Here in Finland is one seller who has amazing wild strawberry lemonade juice for sale and im trying to copy that. It has 10% mixing so im 99% sure he use inawera’s wild strawberry on that recipe

Link to his site for the description of the juice and possibly finding a clone.

If you go to the recipe side of the site and go through these steps: e-liquid recipes at top left>strawberry lemonade in the search>click the ratings on the right to bring up the highest ranked, then you may just find a recipe even better than the one you are trying to clone.

2 Likes

I have to warn you… inawera wild strawberry is STROOOOOOOONG STRONG STRONG!!! Literally one or two drops can flavor an entire batch no problem. I’d start at no higher than .02%.

1 Like

Thank you for let me know that rating thing, i didint know it before, i catch a couple good recipes for pressing that :blush: yes that inawera’s wild strawberry is super strong. When i use it first time on my recipe what i was trying to do i add it like 4-5 ml and that was way too much :joy::joy: making own recipes even the simple ones is super hard :open_mouth:

1 Like

Wait for Nicotine River has there lemonade in stock. You need their lemonade, their sweet strawberry, and TFA Ripe Strawberry. Trust me it will be the best thing you have vaped ever.

3% Purilum Lemonade
2% Purilum Sweet Strawberry
2% TFA Ripe Strawberry

2 Likes

Yes. You do, @Finnish_SISU . Definitely try purilum lemonade when it is available, it’s the most authentic lemonade I’ve tried.

I check those Purilum flavors and it’s looking good. It’s a big minus to me that i have to order those flavors from the Usa and i live in Finland :(. Shipping time will be month or maybe longer and then i have to pay high taxes for those products. But i dont give up :slight_smile: I maybe gonna try sweet strawberry strawberry ripe and citrus or something lemonade :slight_smile:

1 Like

And sorry for my terrible english :sweat_smile::joy:

No worries! :wink:

I’m on the right path right now. I add inawera wild strawberries, tfa strawberry ripe, capella cotton candy and capella raspberry. I know the direction on my way is right. This was a test where i just add some on my flavours on the bottle and i was suprised on the result, but now i have some clue what i really have to do :smile: so let’s continue the mixing and hope someday i finally made perfect wild strawberry lemonade. Ps i will try some lemon or lemenode on my next batch :wink:

1 Like