I QUIT Smoking by VAPING. The DATE, My STORY

Congrats Brandy well done and welcome

3 Likes

Seems like your doing great @Momacta05831. Grats on quitting and welcome to the forum :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thanks! Still feels weird to be able to sayā€¦ ā€œI donā€™t smokeā€! I love it :smiley:

3 Likes

A great journey Brandy! Makes my future look bright :smile: Thanks for sharing :slight_smile:

3 Likes

thank you ,im so happy i found this site

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing your story. I too have vaping to thank for ending my 25 year smoking habit. Iā€™lll never get tired of hearing ex-smokers telling their story of being able to finally quit due to vaping, itā€™s like an endless pool of inspiration I find exceptionally refreshing.

7 Likes

I was a smoker for 24 years, for the last 4 years of that I was a daily speed user which made me smoke heavily. I still went to work daily and maintained a resemblance of normality but the smokes and the drugs were a drain on finances, health and my relationship. Around 14 months ago my partner announced she was pregnant, i was high with a cig hanging out of my mouth as she told me. The next day once I had processed the news I chucked half a pack in the bin and drove to the nearest vape shop. 14 months, 4 mods, 4 rtas and 4 rdas later I still havenā€™t smoked a cigarette!!! Iā€™m also clean and have a baby daughter. :grinning:

11 Likes

Congrats @Rikg itā€™s a bitch kicking the habits keep at it life is worth it and it gets so much better. Surround yourself with people who have goals and who are positive and donā€™t use the dope and you will do well :+1:

6 Likes

I quit smoking on May 2nd 2014 and I still remember it wellā€¦
I was doing the night shift at work, threw my last stinky to the ashtray at 8am and went to an ecig store to buy a kit.
Got myself an eGo Twist battery with a Kanger T3 tank and a nice menthol ejuice from a french company called Dā€™Lice and never touched a cigarrete again.
Hurray me! :wink:

7 Likes

Iā€™m sure the vast majority of us have been directly affected by smoking, seeing a loved one suffer and/or die from a smoking related illness. I will never get tired of ex-smokers telling their stories of quitting, however they do it! (But yeah, vaping is awesome!!)

4 Likes

well put :+1:

4 Likes

Today marks one year without smoking cigarettes.

I decided it was my last day of smoking . Finished my last cigarette the evening and put my twisp Clearo on charge before I went to bed. Woke up the next morning and starting vaping on it - just said to myself this is all I have, no more cigarettes. Either this or nothing. Vaped on 18mg tobacco flavoured juice for about a month.

Then went onto a Smok AIO and 6mg nic. I am now on 3mg nic with a decent regualted mod and an RTA, the rest is history. Will never go back to smoking cigarettes.

12 Likes

Congratulations on your one year mark!!
May you have many more to come!

2 Likes

Hi Iā€™m Andy & a newbie.
I quit cigarettes a year ago this month and have been vaping since.
I do occasionally miss a cig but thatā€™s more out of habit than desire.
Anyway as I stated Iā€™m new and look forward to sharing Recepies,experiences etc with fellow vapers
Regards Andy.

7 Likes

Hi ghostmaker Andy, welcome to ELR. I have been Cig free for almost 15 months now and enjoying the vaping and this community. Welcome to the club.

5 Likes

I was a smoker for nearly 17 years. I quit smoking Aug 17th 2015 so almost 3 years ago. The Vapor Joeā€™s Network and a few friends that was already vaping helped me get started with the Vape world. I did try vaping back in 2009 when it first came to the US but it was no were near as good as it was even 3 years ago. everything always leaking and not even any community. I ended up reverting back to TC till the mods were way better and I could use clearoā€™s. This was the best choice to improve my health that I could find

Now I am here at ELR to start to do the DIY scene to save money because i have a little girl to take care of and I canā€™t afford 20 bucks for a ā€œPremiumā€ E juice anymore.

7 Likes

Welcome to ELR. You are definitely in the right place.

5 Likes

Thank you. Glad to be here

5 Likes

Welcome to ELR @Vaporraven. Great place to get info on the DIY of E-Juice.

5 Likes

Stay away from the good deal 2018 thread and the new flavors hype train thread then, otherwise I worry that this goal might not be accomplished soon or in the near future :roll_eyes: :rofl:

Welcome to ELR, glad we getting some fresh meat from time to time lol.

1 Like