I Salute This Company

I am absolutely thrilled with the level of service, pricing and speed of fulfillment this company offers.

Just throwing that out there. I am sure everyone has there favorite.

I am not affiliated with Bull City Flavors what so ever. Just expressing my experience and recommending people to give them a shot. You will be very satisfied I promise.

http://www.bullcityflavors.com/

11 Likes

I had a feeling BCF was gonna be referenced in this thread.

1 Like

They are truly the fastest company in getting an order together and out the door. Never had one mess up from them, perfection. :heart:ļø

3 Likes

Yep, agreed. One of my ā€˜go toā€™ vendors. If something I need is out of stock tho my secondary vendor is EcigExpress. Never a problem from either one in the 2+ yrs of ordering.

2 Likes

I use wizard labs never had any issues! I just wish that as much as I ordered from them that they would give me a coupon code every once in a great while!

1 Like

Yup. BCV has been a great vendor for me over the years.

Edit: well, I guess itā€™s BCF now. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

We really do appreciate all of you guy and all of your kind words! We take everything you guys say to heart, no joke. And just so you guys know,

Also I just want to make it clear, your suggestions you have for us do make a huge impact on how we want to run our business, and Iā€™m sure you guys will see exactly what I mean by that soon!

9 Likes

I tried WL a long time ago. They had these dinky-ass glass bottles (7ml?) for their concentrates and charged extra for a matching dropper. Fuck that. Havenā€™t visited their site since then so maybe they changed it.

2 Likes

Totally agree, BullCityFlavors is tops with me!

2 Likes

lol I know what you mean 8ml glass but they are only 1.50 they have 3.95 30mls to 6$ 30 mls I like the 8mls if itā€™s a flavor I donā€™t use much of but I hear you! Donā€™t know anything about the droppers though. They must have scrubbed that I guess.

2 Likes

Ooooo, please do share. What changes are coming available soon?

1 Like

I think Iā€™ll have to check out BCFs thx guys! I havenā€™t been mixing long so this is all good info for me!

1 Like

I canā€™t say exactlyā€¦ But I will give you a hint.

It has to do with stuff. =)

8 Likes

Alrighty looks like itā€™s time to switch just checked out site and you guys have great selection and prices! I was blind but now I see lol

3 Likes

Looks like I found my new concentrate supplier! Thx for the inspiration @TorturedZen [quote=ā€œTorturedZen, post:8, topic:145292ā€]
Fuck that.
[/quote] lol

2 Likes

In the 15 months Iā€™ve been mixing, Iā€™ve placed around 30 orders with BCF, and not ONE error or mistake and incredibly fast processing and shipping! I STILL buy from them, but, to be completely honest, most of my supplies come from Nicotine River. I have yet to find anything cheaper at BCF over NR. Just being honest and in no way knocking Bull City. I believe shipping costs are an issue with most of us, wish BCF could lower their ceiling for free shipping.

3 Likes

Well thatā€™s just wrong! LOL

1 Like

Pretty sure there was a very similar thread very recently but yeah, love bull city. Ecigexpress too, but not a fan of the buggy site.

Diyvaporsupply is criminally under rated, imo. I tried them twice recently and was very happy with customer service and surprised at their bcv type of super quick shipping. And variety of flavor housesā€¦ all the regular offenders like tfa(except itā€™s labelled TDA), cap, Flv, fa, fw, inw and la, but also hangsen, liquid barn, bickford, delosi, one on one, wonder flavors, rainforest, faeries finest, the list goes on and on

4 Likes

And THINGS? Donā€™t forget the things!!!:grinning:

3 Likes

Eekā€¦sorry for derail. Yes, love the bullcity. Always enjoy getting the sealed original Capella 13mlsā€¦and the shipping is top notch.

1 Like