I Salute This Company

Hear, Hear! I usually use Gremlin DIY for the majority of my supplies, simply for the reason that they’re on the same coast as I am and have always delivered top notch supplies at good prices, with some great packaging.

When I can’t find what I’m looking for at Gremlin, I KNOW I’ll find it at BCF! Again, great selection of concentrates, good prices and great packaging. It just means I gotta wait a day longer to get from the East to CA. That’s literally the only downside-They’re on the wrong side of the country!

4 Likes

Oh my God I knew it… you are going to stuff prizes in the bottles. Bam. Figured it out. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You’re right. A XXL shirt stuffed into every 10ml bottle.

4 Likes

For real though, I’m sure whatever y’all are working towards will be fantastic. You have plenty of happy customers that are excited to see what comes next, cuz we loves you.

2 Likes

That moment when BCF announces a special promotion…

5 Likes

We loves you too!

1 Like

Yeah, I’ve been using them lately to try out some different brands. Lots of ones I’ve never even heard of.

2 Likes

remind me again what the “Employee discount” code is? :innocent:
[raising hand as BCF Fan]
oh and BTW they have one of the best Search tools when building your Shopping List

3 Likes

So cryptic. :wink:

1 Like

When I first started working here my friends kept asking me to make them a discount code, so I eventually made them one called NumberOneInMyHeart. It gave 1% off.

Before that I tried to make a discount code that actually raised the price, but it didn’t work. =(

3 Likes

Ok so I placed my first order from BullCity! I am excited to get it in thx @TorturedZen

3 Likes

I use Wizard Labs for my French Vanilla Deluxe TFA as I can not find that anywhere else.
I will say the shipping from them is a bit higher then most and I only live 100 miles from them.

1 Like

They do have a lot of flavors to pick from Ill give them that and ya their shipping is pretty high I agree with you!

@FlavorCloudsVaping I get TFA French Vanilla Deluxe @ Nicotine River, free shipping with $50 and above.