I want a true mango flavor ...is there one

Daath learn about hosting through a tor site and they can’t shut u down.

Moving ELR to the dark web is a bit over the top, I think :smiley: hehe but I like it :smiley:

2 Likes

If EVERYONE used Tor, like… everyone on the internet. it would be a fantastic option. more exit nodes , or whatever the terminology is. At this point in time it’s not terribly hard to cross reference who you are, is my understanding.

Vaping the MF Mango for the first time time tonight. Going to post my reviews of my 5 different flavours I have over the next few weeks in the MF tasting notes thread as they steep over a period of time.

But got to say the MF mango is just stunning, I can honestly say in my three years of DIY mixing this is the most amazing finished flavour I have tried so far. Mixed at 4 drops using 12mg AG it has only been steeping for a week, It is such a smooth vape the sweetness is so natural, tastes like the real thing. The aftertaste it leaves in your mouth after exhaling is just awesome…:grinning:

2 Likes

I am soo tempted by MF Mango ( and more flavors) but the shipping fees to Canada make me cringe…

You could jump over to the Canada thread and see if anyone’s interested in a group buy? Might make shipping a little more feasible.

Jojo you are so kind :smile:
Thank you for the suggestion
I’ll start by introducing myself ove there

1 Like

Ok, I just vaped my single flavor FA Mango mix. I love it. This mango reminds me of a fresh mango from the market. I will be using this one in a lot of future recipes. It is amazing what Flavourart flavors will do in such small percentages.

*SF - Mango (FA)

Ingredient %
Mango (Costarica Special) by Flavour Art 2

Flavor total: 2%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
2 Likes

I’m not sure how I missed this post but I am really liking the Mango Shisha (INW). I typically use a blend of FA, INW and shisha. I more recently had Euroflavor’s green and Yellow mango as well as TFA’s Phillipine mango.

These are the only mango flavors I use and I typically blend them to get either a ripe mango or a green mango, depending on the juice

I second this one… Really Good!

1 Like

Yeah I really like the flavor on this one!! It’s too bad it takes 5% to get that flavor when it comes to a mix but it’s still great! Have you tried the green? Very true flavor

1 Like

Nah, I didn’t get that one. The Yellow surprised me though.

1 Like

Their passionfruit is the best one I have had as well but I really don’t like passionfruit juices haha

1 Like

I’d like to see all the notes. I’m gonna have to try a few others.

1 Like

I’m really bad at doing this or not doing it, would be a better way to put it :wink:
I like all the fruits that I have and the wild berry is a nice berry blend. I have been flooded with new flavors and projects lately so I haven’t done much with them yet. I’ll try to get some notes/suggestions up ASAP but seeing that I like to blend a lot of different flavors, I rarely use these guys if I’m honest

1 Like

Saw ‘Mango’ and had to read this thread.
New to mixing and now I know what to order.
Spent 11 years in Hawaii and anything with Papaya,Guava,Mango,Liliko’i,etc.
will do the trick.
If only I could come up with something like Li Hing Mui, ( wet or dry…) life would be complete.

2 Likes

This is the only flavor I have yet to find that’s good unfortunately

I’m using tropical mango by molinberry atm, it’s got a very slight scent, and seems weak, but it starts to shine through after a couple of days. Pretty good.

ive never found 1 true mango flavour (that i liked anyway) , so why not get 4 or 5 and mix them together ? i just posted a very simple mango juice that i like for now .
Im always reading about ppl asking whats the best flavour but everyone is different , so from what im reading around the place if you like a particular flavour get 4 or 5 different ones and mix them together until you find what you like .

Inw shisha mango is the best stand alone ever tried