I'd like to start my journey in the DIY e-liquids world :D

Everything that she said. You picked a great group here with this lot. Some amazing people and very helpful! Be patient, learn what you can, listen to these fine folks, and you’ll be impressing yourself before long!

Almost forgot, @anon60225325 prefers to be called sir :rofl:

2 Likes

Hi everyone I’m here again :sweat_smile:
I did some research and I found out that flavour art gives out nice flavours with quite cheap expedition (5€), so I started to search for some nice recipe and I ended up making my own one (with some inspiration of course). I loved this one e-juice I used to vape 70/30 Fresh Mango and also I love tropical fruits so I got this idea:
75% VG
15% PG
5% Mango [FA]
3% Pineapple [FA]
2% Polar Blast [FA]
I like 0mg nic for best flavour and low throat hit
What do you think about this? Should I adjust some percentages? Thanks again
Also: should I use higher flavour percentages with a higher VG ratio to keep the flavour all right?

1 Like

I haven’t used any of those flavors, but I would think your percent of Mango could be lowered to the half. If it turns out a little harsh, add a sweeter flavor or a sweetener. I’m sure some of the experts will chime in with a better answer.

Personally I don’t find I need to add more flavor if I change the ratios, but I know many others do. As long as you’re at 30/70 I don’t really think you’ll see at whole lot of difference; if you’re going max vg you might want to try it though, because pg is a better flvor carrier than vg. I have also vaped a lot of 0 mg nic mixes and have never changed anything in the recipes, if anything it gives you a more ‘clear’ taste imo.

And don’t listen to Tiny up there @AZViking :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I knew this would come in handy

7 Likes

I agree with @anon60225325 (who is definitely a girl :wink: ) about the mango, I’d probably go 3% at the most with that. I haven’t tried that pineapple or polar blast so I can’t really tell you a lot there, but they probably are both a little high as well. If I was to take a stab in the dark I’d probably try something more along the lines of 2% or 3% mango, 1.5% pineapple, 1% polar blast, and then maybe throw one more mango in there if you want that to really shine (I personally like a combo of 2% fa mango + 3% tpa mango).

4 Likes

Agreed, FA flavors are usually on the stronger side, so I would start where @VapeyMama is suggesting; it’s much easier to add a little more of one flavor than it is to balance the rest of them around it when you have to dilute your mix (tropical fruits and citrus can get harsh fast). Sweeteners and creams tend to mute fruits, so you have that as an option as well to take it down a notch, if necessary. FA creams are awesome too if you’re placing an order with them.
@anon60225325 is definitely a girl, we just like teasing each other lol

1 Like

Hey don’t look at me, Tiny; I didn’t start it! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

What? Why haven’t anyone told me that? I have been saying Sir all this time…

4 Likes

Just pay a liiiittle attention, will you! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

4 Likes

That’s a sweet handlebar 'stache there! Lol

3 Likes

Just trying to fit in. Oh, sorry, I guess I should be in the beard thread

2 Likes

I just found this recipe which has s similar profile to yours, maybe this can guide you in the right direction as well

http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/1490866/12%20Monkeys%20Mangabeys

1 Like

Run dont do it , just keep moving , this is more addictive than smoking lmao , just kidding , its great and fun and i hope you are enjoying your self ,

3 Likes