If I were to start building

When are you gonna put your pic back up anon?

3 Likes

I still don’t get it. It’s not someone?

4 Likes

Its someone who is now someone else so it’s not anybody anymore, except it kinda is still…

7 Likes

As if I haven’t sent you enough pics already. You haven’t showed those to anyone, have you?

3 Likes

Never you girthy boy you!

2 Likes

Just tried my mod While Whiterose was helping me on phone!! Woot taste great and loving it so far and that is wish old beast tank. I imagine it will be off the charts when I get the new tank!!

8 Likes

zippers… pics… girth… here he goes folks!!!

4 Likes

Here I cum!!!

2 Likes

9 Likes

Just wait till you have that steam crave! Something about the way those tanks work make the vape tase so much better!

3 Likes

You know me so well! Are you ready to play again this weekend or are you still recovering from last weekend? Sorry I just get carried away with the paddle sometimes.

3 Likes

Sorry for video quality but it was from an old comedy show in the 80’s. So fits

8 Likes

OMG lmao this is so you guys cutlass is the guy laughing

6 Likes

Wow! Am I really that bad!? I thought you all liked me this way! Well that’s fine I’m taking my ball gag and going home!

3 Likes

Just imagine going anywhere with @Cutlass92 in public…
:flushed::joy:

6 Likes

Yep, I’ve made you make that face!

4 Likes

Stayed tuned for the cutlass & Molly show Live, coming up next :))

5 Likes

Well now you need to tell one of the stories that goes with that look.

2 Likes

I could tell y’all stories that you would not even believe. We regularly have the “please don’t do anything to embarrass me here” talk.

5 Likes

If I had one that appropriate for this thread… I’d like to keep my “never had a flagged post” status, dear!

4 Likes