I'm confused, a little help please

If youā€™ve set it to a desired vg/pg ration the yep, itā€™ll adjust the amount of vg/pg to add, taking into account the flavour concentrates.

Let me know if that makes no sense at all :laughing:

Makes perfect sense! Thank you so much!!!

1 Like

Some of the Recipes you posted are a disaster IMO they dont deserve to be so highly ratedā€¦

You could try something like Rhodonite by DIYorDIE, its available at Chefsflavours as a Concentrate (one shot), its full flavoured and delicious.

https://www.chefsflavours.co.uk/diy-or-die/4068-rhodonite.html

1 Like

yes you count that as VG

OMG i just ordered this one shot three hours ago, i read and saw his video this thing looks delicious and now you recommended it :clap: :clap:
i ordered Blue Lush and i had half of the flavours for
http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/535936/The%20NEW%20PistachioRY4-U%20by%20[ENYAWREKLAW]
so i ordered what i was missing and i hope it is good

thank you for the help you have been a great help :rose:

1 Like

I buy PRY4-U too, its very very nice :wink:

Here are my Reviews of some of them:

1 Like

i like this dude he is amazing he shares everything he knows, many people wouldnt share their best recipe because they want to sell it, i ordered it the second he said in his video ā€œthis is my babyā€ great person i wish him good life :heart:

1 Like

Hes a top guy, enjoys what he does and it shows in his recipes.

Some others I recommend you check out:

Pro_vapes

Ken_O_Where

Amy2

Fizzmustard

Alisa

1 Like

I ordered and mixed the Triple Cā€™s concentrate by him. Honestly, I was a bit disappointed after the 2 week steep. And itā€™s chock full of diacetyl/ac (which I knew going into it), but had a bit of a reaction to.
It tasted good, but not as good as i had hoped it would.

1 Like

this is the beauty of Vaping every single person has his own preferred flavour and this is what pulled us to DIY because we want to make the best E liquid for (ourselves) and we share it because someone might like it, we have to try a lot of flavours to find the best combination to our taste

2 Likes

One mans Junk is another mans Treasureā€¦

Probably gonna get a laugh from the americans on that oneā€¦ :laughing:

4 Likes

Hey Lolly. Should I was or rinse out brand new dropper bottles before I store juice or steep juice?

1 Like

Hoof, I know Iā€™m newer on here but from All past experiences,ALWAYS do that. Keep in mind the idea of someone, something had to touch/move/place that stuff. Think of the idea of like my grubby nasty greasy sweaty hands (metaphor) touching your bottles that your storing your juice in that your going to inhale and put into your mouth. I know a little over the top on description but want to make a point. I never ever trust any cleanliness from anywhere on anything that will hold something that is going to be ingested. I apologize ahead of time for answering but just had a friend have an issue that had to see a dr for a similar issue. Just my 2 cents~

1 Like

What they said :point_up_2::point_up_2::+1::+1:

Personally I sterilise mine with Milton baby steriliser liquidā€¦you never know where the bottles have been stored (think rat/mouse droppings on warehouses) plus there may be traces of machine grease from production.

1 Like

Ali, are you in the Gulf?

Thank you so much. Not sure why it was even a question lol. Have a blessed day!

1 Like

Ask @Pugs1970 where he gets his stuff at I know he is in UK also

Iā€™m saying nothing without my Lawyer present ā€¦

2 Likes

Come on now give it up

2 Likes