Come on now give it up

2 Likes

Bet you say that to all the boysā€¦

2 Likes

:smirk:
:wink: :wink: :wink:

3 Likes

Good advice. Thank you. :smile:
I think the laundry taste is quite a personal thing for me, I havenā€™t met anyone with quite the same sensitivity. A mate that has a very successful ejuice business only produces 50/50 for the domestic market and I know he only uses top pharma. I canā€™t vape his stuff for more than 5 minutes without feeling queasy. I agree with you on steeping, 100%!

Try using 2% Erythritol Liquid Sweetener, it will help I assure you.

You can get it here http://www.ecigexpress.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=Erythritol+Liquid+Sweetener

1 Like

Im on the same boat m8. Started mixing 2 weeks ago not much luck on the flavor side. Mixed the same recipe as you i finding the cheese cake grham crust from TPA to be harsh any one else find that ?

How ever i find fruit recipe are good to get u by not to much steeping involved

Itā€™s not harsh to me, but I have to steep it at least a month for it to be ā€œrightā€ and I donā€™t care for it over 3 %.

and I never even offered you the best advice for mixing fruit flavors get some TPA Sour. Add about 0.1 to 0.50 percent to your fruit mixes it will make the fruits pop with flavor. The more delicate the fruit flavor the lighter amount. ie for a dragon fruit mix iā€™d start with a thenth of a percent.

2 Likes

dragon fruit is very strong.I would use .5% per 50ml bottle,your nic juice can cause a lot of problems,research is your best bet I use vapetek nic,also heard some one saying nic river is also good and dam good prices,if you want your recipes to turn out good find a good recipe(maybe single recipe first) when you find a recipe you like click on ratings and it will bring up the top 5 star recipes,also your nic seems to me to be peppery if thatā€™s the case you got the wrong company the one Iā€™m using is vape teck $60 liter try nic river they are cheaper on every thing from bottles too nic,i also weigh out my products the key is finding a recipe on ELR and you will be fine have a god day my friend

Not sure if that was a typo but I donā€™t find dragon fruit to be strong at all. Max VG I have mixed it as high as 16%

hey tin man I am just referring to a bottle of 50ml had pinapple then 5 drops of DF thanks for catching my error

1 Like

i am not familiar with Chefsflavours if youā€™re using their concentrates tooā€¦

for your questions

1. Yes, VG is usually muting the flavorsā€¦ in reallity itā€™s very thick and canā€™t ā€œcarryā€ the flavors so well as PG doesā€¦

2. Try using USP/EP/JP foodgrade (pharmaceutical) VGā€¦ or a ready made VG from a vaping company (flavorArt, Pink mule, or whatever) never used any other PG/VG than Pharmaceutical Food grade ones or others made from vaping product companiesā€¦

3. i have used dragonfruit (TPA) in 2 or 3 recipes in overallā€¦ for me even at 3% it gives a strong taste but check what other flavors youā€™re using with it, it could also be the ā€œcomboā€ of flavors youā€™re usingā€¦

i would suggest you change the VG you bought and buy one that you can surely use it for vapingā€¦ also make sure to keep your vaping stuff (VG/PG/Nic/Flavors) away from heat and light (some people prefer keeping them in a refrigerator, i keep them in my closet) else you could experience some faulty taste or whatever (never happened to me so i canā€™t say anything else) make sure youā€™re also giving some time for your batch to get steepedā€¦some flavors need some time to popā€¦ i would suggest 2 weeks or more if this is possibleā€¦

gl and hf