EXTENDED I'm Dreaming of a WhiteRose Christmas GIVEAWAY!

WHITEROSE CHRISTMAS

Thanks for the giveaway and the tags

9 Likes

WHITEROSE CHRISTMAS!!

Everyone I can think to tag has been tagged or are already here. Thanks, @Lolly! And thanks, Anonymous giftgiver! Woohoo! Long live the mighty ELR!

10 Likes

Thanks @Lolly for the tag!
I am pretty new here but feeling the love already. Ready for a WHITEROSE CHRISTMAS anyone? It will be the closest I could get to a white Christmas in Sunny Florida. Haha

8 Likes

Never win these things, but might as well give it a go. WHITEROSE CHRISTMAS!!

10 Likes

The generosity here never ceases to amaze me!
Thanks for the tag @Lolly

WHITEROSE CHRISTMAS

9 Likes

So wild and so generous, must be a…

WHITEROSE CHRISTMAS

8 Likes

Thanks for thinking of me, my friend! :hugs: I’m going to sit this one out. As a low power MTL’er, it would be a shame for me to win, and not be able to appreciate this awesome mod. It belongs in the hands of someone who can realize it’s potential.

I’m going to sit back and enjoy watching this unfold, and the winner’s celebration. Sending some good luck vibes your way! Kudos to the generous prize donor!

10 Likes

Merry xmas to WR and everyone else at ELR!

WHITEROSE CHRISTMAS

8 Likes

This whiterose christmas thing is pretty awsome , thank you to the organizers and anon.

8 Likes

Whiterose Christmas to WR and all the good people of ELR
@woftam @Ronni @TRW25 @SthrnMixer @JMak642 @Jenny1978

7 Likes

It’s gonna be a WHITE ROSE CHRISTMAS!
We are some lucky ducks with some awesome members!

9 Likes

Lummy and @AlanS - are you guys entering? If so, can you edit your posts to include the magic words WHITEROSE CHRISTMAS cos dems da rules :grin::+1:

11 Likes

I don’t understand what’s actually happening. I think I’m too new. Thanks for @'ing me, now help me understand!

7 Likes

Are you a DL vaper? If so then make a post with whiterose Christmas!

7 Likes

OMG! Wow! So generous of @Whiterose0818 and the anonymous person behind this giveaway! I would love to win one of these as I have wanted one for a very long time! Thanks for the tag @Lolly! I would love to tag some people, but everyone I can think of has already been tagged! So here goes for my entry…

I hope whoever wins this has a very merry WHITEROSE CHRISTMAS!

8 Likes

WHITEROSE CHRISTMAS

@DarthVapor @heatho72 @Har_d_vape

I know ya’ll don’t normally do give aways, but i thought you may like this one

9 Likes

WHITEROSE CHRISTMAS!:rose:
@Jazzy_girl @Laberythm @Silhouette @Pap @worm1 @ozo @Brandolf @Sprkslfly @Kinnikinnick

10 Likes

Whiterose Christmas
@SmilingOgre and thank you @Laberythm and @Lolly

7 Likes

WHITEROSE CHRISTMAS please! Thanks for the tag @Lolly

8 Likes

WHITEROSE CHRISTMAS

Wow so generous. Thanks @Lolly for the tag

7 Likes