EXTENDED I'm Dreaming of a WhiteRose Christmas GIVEAWAY!

I want to thank Lolly and the donator for this Christmas gift contest…it shows tru Christmas spirit…some thing that has been forgotten in society…

THANK YOU VERY MUCH

10 Likes

WhiteRose Christmas

Wow that’s really nice of both of them :yum:. Hope everyone has Happy Holidays! Thanks yall!

@R113, @TW12, @Sciin, @Jenny1978, @Jazzy_girl

Wish there was something we could pile together as a group as a thank you, if anyone has any ideas, that would be awesome.

11 Likes

Wow…super cool. Thanks to whoever donated this. WHITEROSE CHRISTMASS

9 Likes

You are not too new! Joining as late(edit: recently?) as 12/16 is the Magic. Just type WHITEROSE CHRISTMAS in a reply here and you are in the running for an awesome custom mod with all the goodies. Winner picked randomly on 12/25. People here at ELR are a generous and helpful bunch. You’ll see things like this from time to time, folks giving back to the community that has helped them along the way.

10 Likes

Everyone I can think of is here already. WHITEROSE CHRISTMAS.

@Kenbu

10 Likes

There is nothing finer than a Whiterose Christmas…

http://www.jamieaston.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/MattRussell_White_Rose_Wreath_008-650x650.jpg

13 Likes

WHITEROSE CHRISTMAS

Thanks for the tag @Lolly !
Good luck everyone ! Now I can’t wait for Christmas morning :joy:

12 Likes

Whiterose Christmas!

I didn’t read this thread, just got tagged. So I’m just copying the previous people :slight_smile: @Ryuk @d_fabes @Lexie3 @Amy2 are the first names to pop up, hehe

10 Likes

Wow that is some serious kit! Thank you to whomever the anonymous benefactor is for the amazing generosity!

I’m in! WHITEROSE CHRISTMAS!

14 Likes

WHITEROSE CHRISTMAS forever.

9 Likes

@VladVlad, @davidh, @ffrank, @DrChud, @bikerdude,@azviking, @ajinkya, @Fozzy71, @Gartvin, @Jooshwa

8 Likes

@louiesquared, @Mizzz_Z_Hobbit, @MysticRose, @mjag, @paingawd, @Radiokimbo, @Saxonn, @SignMan, @Steve-o_54, @TheTinMan1

7 Likes

WHITEROSE CHRISTMAS
Just one more reason this is the best DIY vaping community on the web. ELR has been the biggest help in my DIY journey. The tools of the recipe site and the fellowship shared here on the forum has become a daily part of my life. Thank you @Lolly for the tag, thank you @Whiterose0818, and thank you to the generous anonymous person providing this. :+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2:

11 Likes

@PathVape, @anon28032772, @TonyTheTiger, @TorturedZen, @Weanlaw, @WhiteRaven, @vonTrueso, @Norseman, @KrisKing84, @leadpipe58

7 Likes

@ADKmac, @Bad_Influence, @Gambit117, @Hobag, @ImNachogrl, @IzNoGoat, @Doy, @Maureeenie, @redscaddy22, @RobynRye,

6 Likes

@tartarusspawn

4 Likes

@WitchWolf

Maybe Whiterose Christmas can make his new mod decision for him!

7 Likes

WHITEROSE CHRISTMAS

What a wonderful idea! Thank you @Whiterose0818 @Lolly

6 Likes

in your post you should give thanks to lolly, Whiterose and the secret Santa that made this happen…
This is a serious gift…

Thank you again for this Christmas spirit…

6 Likes

WHITEROSE CHRISTMAS
Thanks

5 Likes