EXTENDED I'm Dreaming of a WhiteRose Christmas GIVEAWAY!

Whiterose Christmas
Thank u so much for the opportunity :grin:

4 Likes

Whiterose Christmas
I have been amazed this last week the generosity of this community.
It truly does humble you merry Christmas everyone!

7 Likes

WHITEROSE CHRISTMAS

Hellz YEASSs

Thx @Lolly and anonymous person

7 Likes

Iā€™ll post a WHITEROSE CHRISTMAS BECAUSE I was tagged but if my name is drawn, I will forfeit my win, if I do, to the next person on the list that doesnā€™t already own a WHITEROSE Mod.

15 Likes

WHITEROSE CHRISTMAS
Very nice

4 Likes

WHITEROSE CHRISTMAS

Big that you @Lolly for the heads up and big thanks to the mysterious person who donated such a magnificent and excellent prize!
Who said Santa is not real?
I beg to differ!
Good luck everyone!

6 Likes

Iā€™ll have you know, this is a crazy thread for a noob who doesnā€™t fully know his way around the place and how it works. I get a notification this morning that I have been ā€˜taggedā€™, it takes me here, and there are a dozen people currently replying and seemingly hundreds of people being tagged and I have no idea why. It felt like when you see a group of people running, and even if you have no idea why they are running, you run too. You figure itā€™s best to run and find out why later!

It was fun.

Thanks again, and just to stay on topic, WHITEROSE CHRISTMAS! @Lolly and @-mysterious donor person.

13 Likes

WHITEROSE CHRISTMAS!

Thatā€™s one hell of a Christmas present for some lucky person in this thread!!!

4 Likes

Wow, thatā€™s a freakinā€™ awesome giveaway and very generous of Mr. or Mrs/Ms Mysterious donor lol! Thanks @Lolly @DaveDave and @VapeyMama for the heads up!

Merry WHITEROSE CHRISTMAS to all!

@R113 @Lostmarbles @fidalgo_vapes

8 Likes

White rose Christmas! Definitely cool

5 Likes

Thanks for the tag!!! Nothing better than a WHITEROSE CHRISTMAS ! now let me read this whole thread and see what itā€™s about!

6 Likes

I would love a WHITEROSE CHRISTMAS!

And thx to @DaveDave for tagging me.

5 Likes

Iā€™m not generally into rosesā€¦ unless theyā€™re white! Yupā€¦ Iā€™d love love love a Whiterose Christians!!! Thx @Lolly & anonymous for doing this and thanks @DaveDave for the tag!!

4 Likes

Check ā€œChristmasā€ @vonTrueso

5 Likes

Iā€™d also love Whiterose Muslims or Budhists LOL! (Ahh the joys of the iPhone spell checker & no glasses to check the checker!)
Thx for the heads-up @Flavour_Clouds!
Yes, Iā€™d love a Whiterose CHRISTMAS as well!

8 Likes

Pleasure :grinning:

4 Likes

Iā€™d love to have a WHITEROSE CHRISTMAS! :christmas_tree:

Thanks for the tag @Laura5! And thanks to @Lolly for being the hostesses! And a special thanks to the ā€œSecret Santaā€ among us! :innocent:

Happy Holidays to All! :santa:

8 Likes

Whiterose christmas

4 Likes

Thanks for the heads up. It is edited.

WHEN you have to tag me as soon as i win this awesome mod, then the tag works using capital i instead of L :wink:

People constantly think first letter is an lowercase L, so i am used to it though :smiley:

7 Likes

@Pentine @Bikerdude @Zak2017 @Amy2 @Ken_O_Where @MysticRose @authormichellehughes @CallMeTut @juice_junkie_lover @jhmiller

8 Likes