EXTENDED I'm Dreaming of a WhiteRose Christmas GIVEAWAY!

White rose christmas.

Thanks.

4 Likes

WHITEROSE CHRISTMAS

You mean adults get Christmas surprises too?

5 Likes

WHITEROSE CHRISTMAS

Thanks for the giveaway.

3 Likes

It’s beginning to feel a lot like WHITEROSE CHRISTMAS!
Can’t believe I missed this this weekend. Not sure who hasn’t been tagged yet. Thanks and MERRY CHRISTMAS!

3 Likes

Whiterose chrismas…thanks

3 Likes

Thanks @Jenny1978 for reminding me of the WHITEROSE CHRISTMAS

4 Likes

Please thank whomever “anonymous” is and @Whiterose0818 thank you for either agreeing or coming up with this… and @Lolly thank you for putting this all together, and hopefully the old man in the red suit and rudolph.
WHITEROSE CHRISTMAS just might make this a good old/new year after all…

7 Likes

Wow! Verry generous of the person and the fact that they want to remain anonymous is a credit to how great they are. I hope ever one has a great Christmas as well as the person behind the “WhiteRose Christmas” give away.

6 Likes

I was surprised to be tagged as well, being so new here. I knew it as soon as I read the email but was afraid I was too new to be on the receiving end of this fine gesture.

I am quickly becoming addicted to checking out all the new and old posts from the great community at ELR. This is not the only amazing act of kindness I have seen going on within the forums.

I truly have stumbled across a great and helpful group here.

Thanks to all responsible for this, and all the rest of the help to be found on ELR.

I hope the winner really enjoys their Whiterose Christmas. It will be a good one.

13 Likes

WHITEROSE CHRISTMAS

This would be an awesome Christmas present. That you to all involved for this great giveaway (@Lolly, @Whiterose0818, and our gracious anonymous donor.

@SessionDrummer @Cubano_v2 @mrpipes @Silhouette @Cutlass92 @worm1 @TC12 @SmilingOgre

5 Likes

Right on @TW12, that would be awesome. :):grinning:

4 Likes

WHITEROSE CHRISTMAS

Thank you @Sprkslfly for the tag! All I know have been tagged.

Happy Holidays everyone!!!

7 Likes

WHITEROSE CHRISTMAS

Wow, thats a big list! And awesome xmas gift. Thanks whiterose!

4 Likes

Since i suck building my own… WHITEROSE CHRISTMAS

7 Likes

Wow, thank you anonymous awesome person! And thank you folks for tagging me, i was out of town and would probably not have saw this.

WHITEROSE CHRISTMAS and a Merry Christmas to all!

It took me a bit but i found the only person i know that i didnt see tagged, @Hobag.

10 Likes

Need to tag one I didn’t see! @Mew

7 Likes

Thanks @Jenny1978 for the tag!

WHITEROSE CHRISTMAS!! WOO HOO!

What a great community! Thanks so much!

5 Likes

WHITEROSE CHRISTMAS!

Thanks for the chance!

3 Likes

WHITEROSE CHRISTMAS
Thanks for the tag @SessionDrummer

3 Likes

I do believe everybody I have chatted with is already tagged but Merry Whiterose Christmas to all at ELR anyway!

6 Likes