I'm interested in using cream cheese icing for a lemon cookie

I’m new to this and want to create this recipe but def want it on the lighter side and the cream cheese icing being fairly dominant, Any suggestions on ratios and what not would be awesome.

3 Likes

A combo of LorAnn Cream Cheese Icing, Lemon Cookie (SC) (Real Flavors) and to bring out the cookie a little more you will probably need to add maybe a touch of Flavour Art Cookie or a similar bakery note.

The percentages are something you will have to play with by starting a little lower than the median use for each then adjusting them to your taste.

Or for something more complex (i haven’t made it)

7 Likes

You could try this recipe but swap the strawberry out for around 1.5% fa lemon sicily.

5 Likes

Purged. Excessive forum moderation.

8 Likes

…maybe Biscuit (INW) @ 1% (crustier bakery note)
…or Nonna Cake (FA) at low% for softbake cakier cookie
Lemon (SC) (RF) @ 1%
Lemon Cookie (SC) (RF) @ 2%
CCI (LA) @ 1%

hmmm I might have to mix this up

4 Likes

this was a version one turned out ok , but the cookie was weak , you could adapt this , id drop the MF vanilla in half , and drop the sugar cookie down as well and add some FA cookie , the lemon is what makes this as good as it was and now im on V3 , so adding the cream cheese icing to this would be a simple thing

6 Likes

@fidalgo_vapes Ooo I like the butter adds!

2 Likes

it is still lacking the cookie part in the v1 , at least the cookie im looking for but ty

1 Like

LEMON CHEESECAKE COOKIES SMOTHERED IN CREAM CHEESE ICING

PUR Lemon Sicily 2%
CAP Juicy Lemon 2.25%
CAP Sugar cookie 3%
PUR Cookie 2%
RF Cream Cheese 3%
PUR Cheesecake 2%
CAP Buttercream 2%
TPA Sour 0.25%
PUR Supersweet 1%

This is a pure mind game, that being said this is where I’d start if I were trying to make what you asked for. If you have any questions about the flavors used or the amounts please feel free to PM or just post here on the forum.
I mix for my tanks and my flavors seem kinda strong to most who use RDTA/RTA’s

Using the cream cheese flavor will give it the cream cheese/cheesecake dominant flavor

2 Likes

May I ask what a DSRTA is?

3 Likes

This is promising after only 24 hours …putting this recipe all together Real Flavor-centric

Lemon Cookie

Ingredient %
Biscuit (INAWERA) 1
Butter Cream (CAP) 1
Cream Cheese Icing (LA) 1
Golden Butter (CAP) 0.25
Lemon (SC) (Real Flavors) 1
Lemon Cookie (SC) (Real Flavors) 2
Marshmallow (SC) (Real Flavors) 1

Flavor total: 7.25%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
3 Likes

Sure you can ask, doesn’t mean I’ll answer. But for you I will. It was a brain fart or maybe a “DUMB SHIT” RTA

2 Likes

Thank you, sir! Lmao

1 Like

Here’s one I came up with after getting ideas from this thread. Has potential but need to see what happens after it steeps. Lemon could be bumped to 4% probably. Cream cheese is noticeable, but not overpowering.

lemon cream

Ingredient %
Cream Cheese (VG) (Real Flavors) 1
Cream Cheese Icing (LA) 1.5
Golden Butter (CAP) 0.25
Lemon Sicily (FA) 3
Sugar Cookie (CAP) 4
Vanilla Custard v1 (CAP) 2
Zeppola (FA) 1

Flavor total: 12.75%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
1 Like

I see you went with LA instead of RF for the cream cheese aspect; is this because you prefer LA or just don’t have the RF SC Cream Cheese?

1 Like

sorry bro I was offsite for a few. I don’t have the RF SC Cream Cheese and I’m very familiar with the CCI (LA). I would think the RF SC Cream Cheese isn’t close as there’s no promise of “icing” :wink:

2 Likes

I let this heat steep in the car for a day and I gotta say it’s turning out to be better than I thought. The CCI with LS is really a nice combo.

1 Like

It does look good! Mine is like a week old right now and it’s a little low in flavor and the Original poster’s REQ was for “softbaked”. Your’s looks closer. I really like the RF SC Lemon it’s very bright and accurate. My recipe needs a few bumps and more cakeyness …Zeppola (FA) is a nice add. I would likely drop the biscuit to 0.75%

1 Like

Hey thanks. I’ve only tried FA LS, so I can’t compare it to anything else. Bright and accurate is what I’m always looking for, so maybe I’ll give RF a shot.

I’ve never had good luck with Biscuit at 1% myself, but since it’s only been a week maybe it will work itself into the mix better as time goes on. Maybe CAP Funnel Cake at 1 or 1.5% might give it the cakeyness you need. That’s what I tried to do with Zep. which is working. Could even try 1.2 or 1.5% next time… I’m trying to stay low so it doesn’t come off as a “fried” taste.

maybe Poundcake (FLV) The 1% Biscuit is a little bit yeasty but delivers on the bakery note …be better to find a total replacement

1 Like