I'm overwhelmed

I don’t drink anymore but yes like a Guiness and chocolate But that beer flavor is more a hoppy lager of sort kinda of grassy and spritzy.

@LordVapor I don’t have that INW but I do combine FA’s chocolate and cocoa and together they are nice and if I want a slight sweetness I may add 0.3% of Joy FA ( to me this has a way of tasting like beer as well )

1 Like

Still looks like a very intriguing mix. Sigh…so many flavors, so little time…and $$$
I drink very little, and when I do, it’s usually a good stiff belt of some fine Kentucky Straight Bourbon.

1 Like

TFA makes that one. I mixed with it and it bout knocked me off my butt whew CAP OFF FOR 4-5 Hrs after a Goood Loooonnnngggggg warm bath !

I hear you all whining and think how nice it must be… “I” am the one that should be the one crying, I have dozens and dozens of flavors just staring at me, everything from Unicorn Vomit to Tiramisu, and just when I think my job isn’t sending me off anymore, I’m being told to be prepared for weeks away!
The one good thing I found out is, last time I left I mixed up 8 or 9 30mg batches up and because I didn’t get to taste them, I have some full bottles of nicely steeped batched.

3 Likes

Yeah, I have been mixing with these two flavors for a few weeks now. I love them. I do want to try @Alisa’s reccomendation though and see what the INW Milk Chocolate is like. Because the FA Cocoa can taste a little burnt after a while on a coil.

2 Likes

Oh it’ll kill the crap outta a coil. The only way I’ve slightly been able to get around that is to use less of it. When I am making a chocolate vape I will use a couple different ones to achieve a more realistic chocolate.

TFA’s fudge brownie is good but it can bee a coil gunker too.

Weird. So no one just mixes up a single flavor, like 1ml at 4%, shake and drip? Man, I have no patience for steeping at all. Everything I make is a shake n vape 30ml batch, if it’s good I make a 100ml batch. . .and sometimes it loses flavor before I kill the bottle and doesn’t taste as good, but its normally still very vapable.

When I am tasting 5-10 flavors in a row I’m kind of composing a recipe as I go. “Oh, ok Oregano would be great with the juice in the bottom of a trash can (it is nasty.)” You know, ylang ylang I think really complements pear so I just put those to together the other day. But @Amy2 I havent had your issue with the TFA Kentucky Bourbon. . .it tastes nothing like bourbon to me, just a deep woodsy kind of caramel, so I use it in all of my caramels. No problems with alcohol. I think I like a lot of TH though, I prefer >50%PG.

So anyway, should someone else want to use my method, its really easy. . .48 drops of say 50/50 base or whatever you like and two drops of flavor. That’s about 4%, you can fill your dripper about 2-3x and move on to the next flavor. Am I doing it wrong? I sit down with my flavor stash at my old man chair, my flavors are in an old curio cabinet that I ripped the doors off of and turned horizontal so I could have compartments. All my strawberrys in one, tree fruits in another, tobaccos, etc. . and I start cracking open bottles and sampling 50 drop mixes of single flavor.

Once I think some individual flavors will go together, I estimate percentages in the calculator and mix up 30ml shake and vape. Tweak, repeat. . .if it ever becomes a keeper I make it public. . .I dont have much public, but I really dont mix often, I cant stand playing with little 8ml batches, partly because I dont have the time and partly because I can only sit and mix for about 15 minutes at a time. . .I suppose that explains my method.

1 Like

Maybe I should add I dont use nic.

If your vaping what your mixing and enjoying what your vaping, I can’t see why anyone would have a leg to stand on to try and say your not doing it right… lol

1 Like

I don’t either. It is yet another of the flavors I wanted to get this past round of shopping but everyone was out. I read that Black Pepper goes really well with watermelon. I’ve even thought about trying to do my own extraction with freshly ground pepper.

Hey thanks a heap for the info on Zen Garden. I’m excited to try this one and think it could well be a very intriguing flavor that adds that something extra to mixes. I’m finding there are some flavors that will do that extra thing to my juices that often you find in many vendor juices - that “thing” that you just can’t put your finger on.

That’s true. But if you had $50 bills and some spent like $50 and others like $500, you’d probably want to get onto the task of figuring out which was which. To me that’s what all these unfamiliar flavors are like, and it kills me to think I may have liquid gold just sitting there :slight_smile:

I used to be the same way. That was until I found one of my S&Vs that sat for several weeks and when I bumped into it was so damn good. I had not tasted that flavor in this mix before and couldn’t believe how I had slighted myself on such a fantastic mix simply because I never let it steep.

2 Likes

I research every new flavor before and after the purchase. One of my main thing is not to look up diy recipe, but look at desert or drink recipes and design a eliquid from it. You will find some very odd pairings that work. Here are two of my favorite recipe idea sites.

3 Likes

Hehe, yeah if you ask me if I want a dollar today or two tomorrow I’ll take the buck every time. . .tomorrow is fiction until it is today to me. Friggin @JoJo must have the patience of stone, man. I dont know how you sip your juices for so long, but I really admire that ability. @Amy2 is a patient one as well, you must have tiny hands working with those little 8ml bottles, LOL…

OK, maybe I’ll taste well steeped juice when @Whiterose0818 xmas box arrives. I do have 80ml of my peach tea that has been steeping for several weeks now. Nothing crazy has changed about it. I do notice that my tobaccos mellow and florals fade. How big of a change are we talking? Trash to treasure you say?

4 Likes

Smuckers Is my " jam " too Hee hee this is where I go on there https://www.smuckers.com/pairings/flavor-pairings

2 Likes

i been there too. that’s where went after i got my flv flavors. Smoothie recipes are good when you want mix with yogurt and creams… yogurt is my new fruit enhancer!

2 Likes

Oh yeah Love me some FLV with fruit !! It is so good especially in week 3 when it just begs you to vape it ! week 4 heaven !!!

1 Like

Certainly not. More like the difference between a girl who’s a tease vs a full blown freak.

I’ve always maintained that a bad juice freshly mixed will still be bad when steeped. But good juice can become incredible.

1 Like

SOLD! Steeping shall commence shortly, LOL.

2 Likes

Black pepper is also paired with Ice cream http://www.ohbiteit.com/2015/06/black-pepper-vanilla-bean-ice-cream.html

I may reconsider getting it. I like bakery vapes A Lot :smile:

Heck if you use TFA’s VBIC all on it’s own at 5% there’s black pepper right there Lol

And how about you party with a party girl but marry a good girl :blush: Steeping is a marriage ----you have to work on it but it’s worth every bit of it. ( being said by someone who has Never been married LOL I have however been with the same guy since a punk kid almost 15 years sooo I think that’s marriage :wink: ) hey we’re finally engaged at least !!! I’ll be married by 50 maybe !

2 Likes

Now I understand why some of ya’ll like playing with your frothers…

1 Like

Just don’t forget to add some AP. A tiny bit of AP or a flavoring with AP in it, just smooths out the chocolates… deepens the flavor.

1 Like