I'm overwhelmed

Ditto to that!

Like you arenā€™t looking at right now with your super-powers.

Iā€™m not! I could, but Iā€™m not. I might. But I probably wonā€™t. :smiley: heheh Iā€™ve got no problem waiting until youā€™re done tweaking :laughing:

3 Likes

Keep us in mind sounds awesome! You say you like Teaā€™s I just tested an Earl grey thatā€™s only a baby ( 1 month steeped so far ) I think itā€™s ready. Itā€™s a crazy good combo that sounds gross but it so good it grows on ya.

Grey Days

Ingredient %
Biscuit (INAWERA) 1.5
DX Bavarian Cream (TPA) 1
Earl Grey Tea (TPA) 1.26
Egg Nog (CAP) 0.3
green Orange (Hangsen) 0.4
Italian Cream (Hangsen) 1.26
Meringue (TPA) 0.5
Pear (FA) 0.76
Vanilla Cupcake v2 (CAP) 5

Flavor total: 11.97%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

Almost has a fruit loops ending.

@DarthVapor when you mix again please make this one you probably have most of these flavors.

1 Like

. . .a baby, steeped for a month. You are CRAZY. You drink fine wine and I am drinking night train. I have never vaped a non commercial liquid that was older than a week or two.

1 Like

Ha I mix a lot LOL understatement of the Year :wink:

Earl grey to me needs time. If you tried this mix even 1 day later it would taste nothing like it tastes today a month out. I know what your saying thou you donā€™t like to wait nobody does so my stash is heavy so I have something to vape always. I was vaping on stuff from August just this week!

1 Like

I had to pop my head up on this oneā€¦

So are you saying I should make it because it is good OR are you saying I should make it because of the irony in the name and my current situationā€¦

:wink:
Love you pookie

1 Like

Who the hell has Vanilla Cupcake V2 (CAP). . .and uses it? This is what Iā€™m talking about, you are out of my league. Pearvana must never see the light of day. Oh and the tea thing. . .your kinda blowing my mind cause I make a lot of teas. I am vaping one right now that is maybe 3 weeks out. It is a lot smoother and blended. Come to think of it I am just finishing a tank of something that is 6 weeks old and, yeah it is way more blended and new flavors have appeared.

2 Likes

It is good crazy weird looper good. And no not because and yes that is so darn ironic I did not put those two together. and sorry btw. :smiley:

I will post this on the fora thread as well.

See most ppl look at Vaniila cupcake V2 and say tried it sucked but take it up higher and let it steep and it becomes so much better. It is a sweet creaminess that has a touch of bakery note to it but believe me the 5% is where itā€™s at with that flavor and the steeping no less than 5-7 days. I like a lot of Capā€™s v2 flavors even if theyā€™re not wildly popular. Then again I have at current 406 flavors an another 20 plus on their way. I am a flavor freak :smiley:

And I want pervana to see the light of day !!!

1 Like

. . .I mean one, two, more? months? I would need like a 55 gallon drum a week of VAPE WIZARD alone to cover my usage. I have a long and stressful commute. I put this thing in my mouth to keep my trigger finger off a glock pointed at some MFAhole in a minivanā€™s head. These people slow down when they see the fukn sun! Like if the planets were not aligned with my work schedule my commute would be much shorter. WTF? Slow down for the SUN! WTF?

Seriously, it should be legal to hunt those that slow down for a guy that is checking to make sure he got his pager out of the trunk going the other way. I swear to God you could set out decoys and still hunt these people legally, no limit, invasive species style in my worldā€¦ These people drive like fukn crackheads.

so that, is how much I vape.

1 Like

So on the pear thingā€¦FA vs Inawera? I have Inawera. Is FA soooo much better that I should definitely get it stat? Itā€™s been on my ā€˜listā€™ for a long time but Pear isnā€™t a flavor I often consider when mixing so itā€™s not taken very high priority, especially since I have Inaā€™s.

1 Like

I donā€™t have INWā€™s pear. But I do know FAā€™s is perfection literally not too much sweet nor tart more crisp is how Iā€™d describe it. Although INW makes some kick butt flavors. @DarthVapor do you have INWā€™s pear ? You have quite a few of their flavors.

1 Like

I have Pear (INW) but have not tried it yet. Kinda fell in love with my first girl and went from there. I have not had anything like a bad flavor from INW. It may be different, but it will still be good.

2 Likes

Finding yourself in good company? LOL

1 Like

Sounds like Baltimore. Someone tosses a cigarette out the window the entire highway stops to see where it will land.

1 Like

Yeah, Iā€™m not to thrilled about it though. For me it is borderline candy like, which I cannot stand in a vape, so Iā€™m a little bit more critical. Iā€™m a huge fan of FA pear but I use it for a boaster/mixer, much like Fuji apple. FA isnā€™t really a good stand alone pear, if youā€™re looking for a strong pear. For me it is like biting into a over-ripened pear and itā€™s nothing but juice with a mild pear flavor.
Pear is very much like peach to me, as in, I donā€™t like most of the ones out there. Excluding the growing popular MF flavors, which Iā€™m sure is bang on.

Right now INW pear would be my 2nd go to, if I was looking for a strong pear flavor but I still really donā€™t care for it above 1.5%. MBV/FW I do not like but I would put inw somewhere between FA and them, in my taste of course

Later :wink:

1 Like

I forgot @JoJo has seen her. She was just a baby girl then. Aw. @JoJo did you like my description of you to the new guy? Bummer on the pear. I will mix up 30ml with Pear INW tomorrow.

1 Like

Candy like, interesting. When people taste differently than I do I try and figure out things that I think would taste good to them when Iā€™m making dinner. Your a chef right? I bet you have to do that all the time. Like a performance. I think being a chef or any kind of performer I would make it maybe 30 seconds. Stressful.

[@DarthVapor I re-read your comments and now understand that you like FA better than INW. Hmm, takes out a bit of intrigue. But Iā€™m always curious how others ā€œseeā€ tastes. I had to think about it, but I can totally see hoe @Amy2 put Biscuit (INW) in her tea. The astringency, itā€™s just an interesting addition]

Hey, have you ever had a Harry and Davids pear? I swear that this is not an ad, my friend worked for them for awhile and he sent me some. You are supposed to eat them with a spoon. Itā€™s weird cause to me the flesh is overripe but thereā€™s tons of flavors behind it, but its sloppy juicy. Iā€™m curious what that pear tastes like to you.

1 Like

Thanks! I actually started the DIY the retarded way. i would buy regular Dekang juices ( already made) and mix them, like mix juicy peach with creamā€¦ yeah was retarded i know. Anyway as of the past few months I know ive got to change my ways. I got some FA flavors and mixedā€¦ still hit and miss, and Ive been making some real crap. Made me return to analogs back and forth about a half pack a day of Red.Then i wanted to clone tigers blood and did a google search and that clone worked really goodā€¦which lead me here. My inventor is old school, for a battery i have 2- 650 egoā€™s ( 3.7 V) more less they suck, and a usb passthrough which is 3.7-4.5. I like the 4.2 hit. On the atomizer, I have a CE6, which aint very good, gurgles a lot.
Ive been getting some help with the flavors, Amy2 has given wonderful receipts, and I copied many of herā€™s but I lack many flavors.
Anyway yesterday i ordered 7 new flavors ( I have a 500 ml 70-30-18 mg), a Nemesis clone, and a Kanger 3 mini dual coil with 4 repairable heads. I need things that WORK, I cant be going back and forth and smoking 10 Reds a dayā€¦ Already coughing again and feel like crap from smoking. my problem is I need GOOD stuff (not junk like a CE6 and a 650 battery), and tasty and affordable eliquids.

2 Likes