In search of a used regulated mod

I’m down to one mod that really sucks. Can’t afford to buy a new mod at the present time does anyone have a used one they’d sell cheap or trade for god only knows what?

2 Likes

Pm me ur name and Addy bro. I got u. Do u prefer single or dual battery? Do u need a tank?

12 Likes

Thats awesome of you to help a brother out, much respect man

6 Likes

If I was that side of the pond I would NOT hestitate to send something your way man, for real :thumbsup:

6 Likes

Truly appreciate you guys. Money hit a tight spot for us at the first of the year Social Security Disablity changed our status and my wife’s meds went from about 25 a month to over 400. had to wget a new TV and a few other fun things have gone on that of course are never cheap. Thanks a bunch.

I gotta tell you it does come back around I piffed a couple winnings a year or so ago and sent a buddy a mod and tank. And low and behold here it is back around to me.

9 Likes

Where in Cali are you. I am just north of LA. I have an old Joyetech VTC Mini that I will send you for free if you pay the shipping. It is in good shape with a few scratches. I will even throw in an Innokin iSub G tank with RBA Coil.

3 Likes

Hey thanks @louiesquared @juice_junkie_lover has already got me taken care of. Hang on to it for someone else that might need it.

5 Likes

Sure thing. @GPC2012

2 Likes

What an awesome bunch of people there are here

4 Likes

There truly is some great people on this site how cool would it be if we could organize a convention somewhere for for all of us on this site to actually get together and meet in person like a big e-liq
members convention (crazy idea I know )

3 Likes

I’m sorry I saw this so late. Thank you everyone for helping out! Proud to be part of this awesome group of people!

2 Likes

Hey thorny it’s the thought that counts, thanks for giving your heart and soul.

1 Like