Inawera dilemma

I’m at the house now, but being distracted with building a new atty. That is a good start for sure; gonna do a count down of INW that I have and post a “for now” list that might work.

1 Like

Shisha Strawberry, Sex On The Beach, Banana is good. Peach is good. TDM Apple is good. Cappuchino and Coffee are both ok.

Okie dokie! Here are a few INW flavors I would recommend:
Biscuit
Brandy
Cocopilada
Cognac
Godfather
Peach
Pear
Pineapple
Rum (not Jamaican, just plain Rum)
Spicy Biscuit
Walnut
And if you’re gonna try a tobacco, go for the French Pipe or Vanilla for Pipe.

Every time I purchase from BCV or anyone that sells Inawera, more types go in the basket; they are top notch.

4 Likes

Looks good to me. Can’t wait to get some of those. So Jim do you tend to make single flavor recipes with INW or do you like to mix it up?

1 Like

Yeah, mix it up. The one and only single flavor mix I make is Inawera Am4a (tobacco). Great pipe tobacco flavor, standalone.

I have these and they all very low percentage and better than average quality. One of the smartest moves I made was to start ordering INW flavors. These make mixing a whole lot easier. @Jimk know where to find the good stuff.

1% Am4A (INAWERA)
1% Amaretto (INAWERA)
1% Biscuit (INAWERA)
1% Cherry (INAWERA)
1% Chocolate (INAWERA)
1% Coconut (INAWERA)
1% Dark Tobacco (INAWERA)
1% Dragon Fruit (INAWERA)
1% Exotic Fruits (INAWERA)
1% Fruit Mix (INAWERA)
1% Gold Ducat (INAWERA)
1% Hazelnut (INAWERA)
1% Honey (INAWERA)
1% Jamaican Rum (INAWERA)
1% Little Space Drops (INAWERA)
1% Marzipan YC (INAWERA)
1% Nangka WG (INAWERA)
1% Nugat (INAWERA)
1% Nutty Princess (INAWERA)
1% Peach (INAWERA)
1% Pear (INAWERA)
1% Pineapple (INAWERA)
1% Raspberry (INAWERA)
1% Salty Peanut (INAWERA)
1% Shisha Bilberry (INAWERA)
1% Shisha cinnamon (INAWERA)
1% Shisha Strawberry (INAWERA)
1% Spicey Biscuit (INAWERA)
1% Sunset Virginia TDM (INAWERA)
1% Tiramisu (INAWERA)
1% Tobacco C (INAWERA)
1% Virginia Tobacco (INAWERA)
1% Wild Strawberry (INAWERA)
1% Wisnia Cherry (INAWERA)

4 Likes

Hi ffrank INW does cost a lil more but way worth it. I have a few cactus is just odd. It smells good it’s does not taste like something I’d typically vape. It isn’t bad so heck go for it you’ll probably love it !

Shisha strawberry I really love it’s great 3-7% I’ve used it at.

Shisha punch is a very interesting clove, gingerbread, biscoff cardamom like Indian spice like ( difficult to explain ) definitely not punch tropical

Wild strawberry I have it’s crazy concentrated But very good ripe strawberry.

I want a few more myself !
Oh and biscuit- get it 1-2% delish and versitile I put it where pie crust goes or swap a cookie for it. Or just add another layer to a creamy bakery. It’s good !

2 Likes

It’s funny how Americans see INA as a higher end flavourings. We, Europeans and Russians see it as a cheap shit (:

6 Likes

I like the low concentrations and they blend well with other flavors. Can you lead me to the good stuff. I can’t find reviews on Molinberry. I’m just starting to try Hangsen and German Flavors, but I can’t find much info on those either. Just point me in the right direction cause I have 19 more INW in my cart right now about to pull the trigger.

It is a sweet, sour fruity taste, mostly resembling pear mixed with Aloe Vera, supposed to be very nice mixed with banana, but I’m sure it would mix well with a lot of other fruits.

2 Likes

There is some commentary there from Aux too!

3 Likes

People value stuff by the price they pay for it. In the US the price is much higher than overhere. Maybe that’s why they have a higher opinion of it :grinning:

2 Likes

In some cases, this is true. When ECX had deals on Inawera, that’s when they would go in the cart. I try not to pay full boat pricing for flavors; I am remiss in this tactic at times. Still in all I wouldn’t say Inawera is like the “Budweiser” of flavorings; one or two have sucked, but most are quality.

1 Like

…my apologies to Budweiser lovers!

2 Likes

I don’t know of any brand that doesn’t have a few that suck. …TFA Raisin for instance.

[quote=“Jimk, post:23, topic:24987, full:true”]
my apologies to Budweiser lovers!
[/quote]See you are covering your ass here. I will join the club and apologise to TFA raisin lovers.

2 Likes

…perhaps an intervention meeting would be more helpful than an apology! Just say no to the TFA raisin! ; )

2 Likes

Lol Jimk. I didn’t like bud when I drank either haha

1 Like

So I got some INW today, and holy hell this stuff must be very concentrated. I could smell the flavors when they were in sealed. Peach smells like I wanna drink it. Gonna mix with some FA Cream Fresh in a bit.

1 Like

I was shooting for the ultimate Peaches and cream and I must admit this is better than I expected.

Peaches and Cream Gmix : Check cookies

1.5% Cream Fresh (FA)
0.5% Madagascar (Vanilla Classic) (FA)
2% Peach (INAWERA)
1% Vienna Cream (FA)
5% Yellow Peach (CAP)

Flavor total: 10%
Remember to rate it at: Check cookies

1 Like

I need 3 flavors to make that. You think it’s really good? If so I’ll put those 3 flavors on my list.

1 Like