Inawera Flavoring Changes - Repost from DIY or Die

Guys, just a note - this one hits a little hard here for me since I have started falling in love with a lot of these flavors… I can confirm with Wayne that the “Milk Chocolate” has significantly changed having two different bottles of the same ingredient (this is what happens when I don’t keep my “buy list” cleaned up over time) and the flavors are as different as night and day.

I have linked the video with Wayne Walker doling out the details here:

Here are the flavors that have been affected:

ANYZ (Anise)
APPLE - CHERRY
APPLE - LIME
APPLE - PINEAPPLE
ARBUZ KONCENTRAT (Watermelon)
BLACK TEA
BANAN KONCENTRAT (Banana)
BIALY GRAPEFRUIT (White Grapefruit)
BILLBERRY (SHISHA)
BLACKBERRY - RASPBERRY
CACTUS - LIME
CHERRY - COLA
CHOCOLATE MINT
COLA
COLA - MINT
CONCENTRATE DRY COCTAIL
CONCENTRATE MARULA
CONCENTRATE PURPLE GUM
CONCENTRATE SWEET KING
CONCENTRATE SWEET SOUR
CUBA CIGAR
CYTRYNA KONCENTRAT (Lemon)
SEZAM (Sesame)
CZEKOLADA (Chocolate)
CZEKOLADA MLECZNA (Milk Chocolate)
EXOTIC
FORTUNA STRIKE
GOLD DUCAT
GRAPEFRUIT
GREEN TEA
GRUSZKA KONCENTRAT (Pear)
ICE APPLE
ICE GRAPE
KOKOS KONCENTRAT
LUKRECJA KONCENTRAT (Licorice)
MELON
MILK CHOCOLATE&STRAWBERRY
MIETA (Mint)
MIOD (Honey)
MRELE (Apricot)
ORZECH ARACHIDOWY (Peanut)
PEAR&CHOCOLATE
POMARANCZA (Orange)
POZIOMKA KONCENTRAT (Wild Strawberry)
SAHARA
STRAWBERRY & CHOCOLATE
STRAWBERRY KISS
SUNSET VIRGINIA
SLIWKA (Plum)
SLIWKA WEDZONA (Smoked Plum)
SLIWOWICA (Plum Brandy)
WANILIA KONCENTRAT (Vanilla)
WISNIA W LIKEIERZE (Chocolate Cherries)

I’m a little disappointed since I have had five of these flavors and will try to hoard onto the old versions as long as I can, but I wanted my fellow DIYers on this. Please feel free to leave some feedback - if you have noticed anything different in the flavors and which ones.

4 Likes

Phew… no Shisha Vanilla, Shisha Strawberry, Cactus, or Biscuit on the list. Those are the only Inawera flavors I own atm.

I haven’t used anything on that list but I could see myself perhaps using a couple of items though, so that’s unfortunate.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Here is a chance for a company like Real Flavors to capture INW customers by making something like the original

1 Like

Sorry @Pro_Vapes, when I did my search, I checked for Inavera, not INW… that’ll teach me.

3 Likes

Yeah. Watermelon makes me sad. It’s part of one of my adv. the odd chemical note that people complain about after steeping gives a unique zing. I’ve done the mix without it swaping for mf watermellon and or sweet watermellon cap once for giggles and it wasn’t right.

Thankfully like others have said. Shisha vanilla and strawberry are not on the list yet.

No need to apologize. Things tend to get scattered here. I just wanted to acknowledge the original post.

1 Like

Same thing here but i’m gonna try the same mix with RF SC flavors to see what that can do too that mix.