Inawera Flavors direct from Poland ~ e-aromashop.com

Sorry to hear the bad news! :pensive: Hopefully these issues will get solved in the future, by any means possible!

1 Like

So this is my response from PayPal and so far

Hello Kevin # #### ,
GARET Paulina WĆ³jcik added shipping details. Please note that the tracking information and shipping status are shown exactly as the seller entered them.
Shipper Poczta Polska
Tracking number RR927693852PL
Shipping status Shipped

It seems that is the only response I am going to be able to get from e-aromashop. They just keep sending me the tracking number. It says it left Poland on the 6th. I would have thought by now it would have crawled its way to my door.

1 Like

This came through on my FB feed today from e-aromashop.com:

Yep, itā€™s the fault of the USPS, but they could have handled that better :stuck_out_tongue:

Seems like their site is down, I was intending to place an order of about 20-25 100 ml bottles, reading so far i gather that DHL shouldnā€™t be a problem for US delivery and no custom BS I hopeā€¦am I right in hoping so?

You really canā€™t be sure about thatā€¦ But sure, you can hope :slightly_smiling:

:slight_smile: yes i hope that hoping is good enough

So I had to escalate my dispute to a claim through PayPal. I am getting no response from e-aromashop at all now. I want to do business there again. But the way they handled this I just donā€™t think I can.

Claim cancelled. My flavors finally showed up. I am not sure if these were the initial ones I ordered or if they sent me new ones. Regardless, I am happy they finally showed. If you are in the states and order here I suggest the DHL option.

2 Likes

Anyone noticed any diff between concentrates, e flavors and inawera garden and duets and shishas when it comes to % needed in recipes?

Have you tried this site lately and is everything still in good working order? Whatā€™s a rough estimate of shipping dhl also thank you in advance

1 Like

I donā€™t know if itā€™s by DHL, but if you order over 400 PLN ($106) you get free shipping :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I havenā€™t had the need to order direct as of late; working through my store of concentrates. I would say, you could perhaps do a ā€œdummy orderā€ with them and see where your shipping costs fall. I did order a goodly amount the last time, so Iā€™m set for a while. :grinning:

Yep! I just got that email the other day too!! I havenā€™t had any issues with these guys and they have actually been faster than some shops here in the states!!

If I wasnā€™t already stocked, I would place a decent order to see if this free shipping is offered internationally :slight_smile:

Ok thank you Iā€™m gonna give them a go.

1 Like

If you are in the states, go with DHL. DHL is a little more $ (unless itā€™s free) but they were having issues with USPS.
Also, the lovely @Josephine_van_Rijn pointed out that aromashop is the cheap option for anything under 30ml but if you want anything larger, go with http://www.inawerawinkel.com because their prices on larger bottles are cheaper

1 Like

This is not true, you can check it out.

4 Likes

It used to be true though, because I checked it out before. Now it is not true anymore. Thanks for the info and the lower prices :grinning:

3 Likes

Well thenā€¦I stand corrected!!

It has been a few months since I have ordered through you guys (always a pleasure by the way), so I havenā€™t seen the updated prices!

Wonderful to see you guys here!! What a surprise! haha

2 Likes

Is the free shipping over 106 still going on by chance? Or is that a all the time thing? Thank you

2 Likes