Inawera Flavors direct from Poland ~ e-aromashop.com

Free shipping over 106 still going.

3 Likes

I just love it when the Companies do that!
Great to see you here @e-aromashop!

2 Likes

Iā€™m glad to see you all.

5 Likes

Welcome @e-aromashop! :grinning:

It would be awesome if you contacted @daath, the system admin, about setting up a vendor thread to keep the members informed of special deals and news. I follow you on the FB, so I get notifications, but not everyone does the FB thing.

4 Likes

@e-aromashop, hereā€™s @daath email addressā€¦just fyi. :wink:

(Edited by @daath: they know it :slight_smile:)

3 Likes

Whatā€™s the average delivery time to Ireland? and do you have any codes? :smiley: just signed up today, browsing atm ā€¦ might do a wee tester order

nm, Iā€™ll shop around.

Iā€™m in the Netherlands and it is usually less than a week after they shipped it out.

1 Like

What delivery method do you choose? I would test the waters with a small order at first, and probably chose the air mail option

I always use airmail, is the cheapest option for 4.02 euro.

1 Like

I know youā€™re a Shisha fan have you tried the Shisha mango by chance and what do you think of it the only mangos I have are cap sweet and tfa regular mango so any help would be great thanks

1 Like

Yeah I have the shisha mango and I love it! It isnā€™t really a stand-alone mango and is more of a booster to other mangos.
It has a really strong ā€œgreenā€ mango flavor that I think is great! Typically I use it around 1-2% with others

Thank you, I canā€™t believe all the flavors Iā€™m gonna have a field day testing all these. Like Chia tea Iā€™ve been itching to make a chia latte, you have any experience with any of there coffee flavors? I know thereā€™s gotta be some hidden gems in all these flavors the American companies donā€™t carry I didnā€™t know there was such a big selection. The one thing I wish and hope it happens is they start carrying 30ml bottles. But this is definitely a great find by @Kinnikinnick I canā€™t possibly thank you enough for discovering these sites.

1 Like

Manufacturers (Inawera) own website

15% off Flavourings, Bases and E-liquids @ www.inawera.com today and Sunday 24th April

Code on homepage of website, not sure of USA shipping prices but UK Airmail works out about Ā£3

Also do 100ml sizes of concentrates for those looking for larger sizes.

Good for regular users of site as usually only get 15% off for first time customers

hth

3 Likes

ā€œDiscoveringā€ vendors just came with the help of other Vapers in many other vaping communities; Iā€™m just passing along information as other have done! :grinning:

Be patient when ordering abroad; shipping is sometimes hit or miss. I received my goods from Poland in 3 daysā€¦other have waited a month for the package to arrive. :scream:

Still, in all, Inawera has some great flavor choices. :wink:

1 Like

They need to sort their payment system out, I just gave up, I donā€™t need another payment type on board. WTF is that Payplus shit? :? I just wanted to make a simple order and I felt like I was jumping through hoops! Big con for them on that front. Why cant they just run through standard paypal? Iā€™d rather pay a little more and have it over with faster

Oh my me too Iā€™ve been on it all day making out my order and it wonā€™t let me. Iā€™m going through PayPal and itā€™s saying address not found. And I canā€™t process my order wtf. I fill all the address stuff out and it dosent have a spot for me to put the state.

2 Likes

Yup, keeps bringing me around in circles, and Iā€™m within the EU!

Bit of a shoddy affair, do they want to sell or promote some payment platform nobody seems to know about? Iā€™m not trusting that shit, lol

I was trying to go threw www.inawera.com Iā€™m going to try e-a shop next and if it doesnā€™t work I retire.

My only experience has been with e-aromashop; I canā€™t vouch for any other of the INW vendors in Poland. :confused:

1 Like