Inawera Flavors direct from Poland ~ e-aromashop.com

…very possible. I was informed by e-aromashop, they were having issues with sending packages out any other way than DHL; it could be they just choose to send it DHL because they are tired of getting complaints from customers about their package delivery time or not perhaps never getting their package delivered at all.

I’m hoping, in their eyes, having happy customers worldwide is worth a small hit on the sales profit. :wink:

2 Likes

I picked air-mail on my package didn’t want to pay I believe around 26.20 us for a 30 dollar test run. My package was sent I believe Monday but no tracking number or anything. But I have high hopes I guess I order bottles off eBay from China and they get to me no later then 10 days. So fingers crossed, just wish I could get a tracking number.

2 Likes

If I remember correctly, that was only for US customers cause they were having problems with USPS.

2 Likes

We can not keep track of items registered in the United States, it is not in any other country.
That is why we have added the option Global Express, is also a Post Office but faster and can be tracked.
However, we prefer DHL, it is a little more expensive but the fastest.

2 Likes

We always send the tracking number, if you do not write to us.

1 Like

You’re right, that’s what we think :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’m good, I’m in the EU like you :grinning:

2 Likes

You should get it Sat or Mon.

I wish I did still waiting should of just filled the basket. Just wanted to test the waters tho. The only way I can track it is on the polish shipping site, and it last date was marked the 27th so hopefully it’s somewhere in the us now!!! @e-aromashop on orders over 106$ are they shipped DHL ? Thank you

I got mine today, so was a week from purchase, not too bad considering there was a bank holiday Monday here.

Nicely packed, did require a signature - thankfully the Postmen here are not a-holes, and the guy was knocking for 5 minutes before I woke up, lol. My daughter had answered the door and he sent her up to me with the beeper to sign :smiley:

I imagine if that was UK or US he’d have knocked once, and then left - red carding you or even sending it back

4 Likes

Yes, over 106 $ we send free DHL.

3 Likes

@e-aromashop Any coupon? :yum: Got a shopping cart full of items right now lol.

Not sure, but you might check the ELR Resources page and see if there’s one listed while you wait for a reply. :slight_smile:

I checked. Nothing on there. :sob:

1 Like

Try INAWERA and see if it works. It does work on Inawera.com.

1 Like

Their prices are already so low… I don’t think you’ll find a coupon code for them anywhere… I could be wrong, but I doubt it. :smirk:

Interestingly, I had both e-aromashop.com and inawera.com with same items in the baskets, then added the 15% off coupon code to inawera.com and only saved like 2 euros compared to e-aromashop.com, due to their higher shipping rate.

1 Like

Go with the DHL delivery… better safe, than to not get your flavors for a month or three… or at all. :flushed:

I have only used Inawera.com out of the 2. But Inawera.com is there official site and you know you are getting them direct from the manufacturer. Which would always be my first choice when it comes to flavours, wherever possible, as you know no rebottling or decanting has took place, As can happen with some third party sellers…

1 Like

I’m fairly certain that it’s due to the fact that one is direct (from Poland) and the other is from their secondary distributor point (in Italy). Someone will correct me if I’m wrong of course :wink:

Both are legit Inawera.