Inawera Flavors direct from Poland ~ e-aromashop.com

Wow. It appears it is only $6.74 shipping if I am looking at this correctly.

My first stab at placing an order was for a liter of Shisha Strawberry. I just wanted to see what the grand total was. It was $151. That shipping was going to be roughly $22. So that would have been $.15 per ml.

There is also another big vendor in Poland>> www.molinshop.com who have very good liguids and bases as well!

1 Like

Try www.molinshop.com it is big Polish vendor and they have cheaper bases, shipping and quite good liquid assortment.

2 Likes

You got 3 100ml bottles sent from Europe for under $7???
Wow, thats insane!

2 Likes

Sorry, another scripture shouln’t be there above!
I haven’t write much to this forum so little bit difficult for me.

2 Likes

No worries @MultiPh5, it’ll come easier the more you surf around! :wink:

1 Like

Unless I am looking at that order wrong. But when stick that into translate I see Koszt wysyłki: 26,60 zł becomes “shipping cost: 26,60 zł”. And 26,60 works out to be $6.74. Am I looking at that right?

Looks correct to me!

1 Like

Welcome to the site. And thanks for sharing the link! I will be checking them out,

1 Like

Wow man. That site looks really cool. They have some really cool bottles too. Gotta get me some of those!

Are their flavors pretty good?

1 Like

Aren’t those the molinberry flavors from vaperstek.com??

1 Like

I dunno. I have neverr heard of them.

We also get 10% with ELRECIPES :slightly_smiling:

1 Like

No shit??? When the hell did that happen? Woot!

Sorry, I was unclear - not from vaperstek - from molinshop… We’ve had that one for a while…

1 Like

FYI, e-aromashop.com does send out email confirmations that your order has been received and shipped. :+1: :poland:

They have pretty good flavours. They have also new Molinberry M- line whic are mixed naturally from their own flavours and mostly ready for bottle but for mixing also!

I checked out of shipping prices and for exsample 20x 10ml flavour bottles to Finland whit cheapest delivery option makes: Air Mail (Shipping to -> Finland 0.52 KG
Delivery within 3 - 5 working days in EU): 8.78 Euro.
Distance from Poland to Finland is much shorter than to USA so it would be more expensive.
Though they are saying that that they have cheapest delivery options as possible to all over the world.
At least for European(US citizen have better options I think) peole in forum have to mention that they have also cheap, pure and all the way good nicotine base selection.
Hope that this helps and thank you about nice forum/community for everybody(of course daat who’s “child” this forum is).
For all the people in forum have a nice and blessed year of 2016!

1 Like

Than you for the kind words!

Do you use originally Shisa pipe or just regular e- juice device?