Inawera Flavors direct from Poland ~ e-aromashop.com

…or is it only about flavour?

Thank’s Jimk!

I use a regular e-cig device. TFV4 on Sigelei 150w.

For those of you playing the long game, I just got a confirmation that my order was shipped today. So from start to finish, it took 3 days to be processed and shipped… I’m interested to see how long shipping will take.
My order was $50 for about 14 10 ml bottles. Killer deal for overseas with delivery. You da man @Jimk! Unless it’s Sunday, then, you da woman @Jimk! :wink:

5 Likes

Don’t know what makes the shisha flavors the most expensive flavor they sell? You have any ideas?

1 Like

I do not exactly, no. I would presume it is the ingredients they use, maybe more than normal? I can’t say for sure though but that’s my guess

1 Like

The all caps isn’t my idea! But this is what INW has to say about it:

ATTENTION! FLAVOUR CONTAINS NATURAL COMPONENTS. SEDIMENTS ARE POSSIBLE, PRECIPITATION OF COMPONENTS. SHAKE BOTTLE BEFORE USE OF THIS MIX PRODUCED OF THIS FLAVOUR.

FLAVOUR PRODUCED OF THE COMPONENTS FOR FOODSTUFFS PRODUCT

So, I guess that the shisha line is more of an “essence” or molecular distillation of the product name on the bottle. Stands to reason it might cost more to produce than a synthetic version.

1 Like

Big fan of Inawera flavours I like the Shisha Orange and Shisha Golden Apple (reminds me of stewed apple flavour similar to what you would get in apple pie)

Also there Pipe range of concentrates is great if you like strong pipe tobacco flavours and their Cigar or Dark Tobacco Absolutes are excellent and all only require 2-3% so excellent value overall

4 Likes

we’re on the same schedule! i recieved the same set of emails in what seems like the same time frame. We should get them around the same time! Im in NY so it should fly straight here :smiley:

1 Like

I’m down in Florida and normally my overseas packages go through the Chicago hub and then down to me…which sucks because I just moved from Chicago!! haha

On the right side of the site there is a currency drop down menu, which you can select the US dollar for.

Shishas are all around $3.70 for 10ml and the typical ones are $3.32 for 10ml

@Whiterose0818

100mls are $24.11

1 LTR are 148.83

5 LTR are $585.36

SHIPPING to US is $5.19

All depending on flavor types…

Not sure where you saw 3 100mls for less than $7 but sorry to say this isn’t the case. If it was though, I would sell them out!!!

Polish to Dollar conversion is 1.00 PLN = 0.25 USD

My order;
AROMA “YUMMY Classic Creme Brulee” 10 ml.
Capacity: 10 ml
AROMA TYPE SHISHA Bilberry - 10 ml
AROMA TYPE SHISHA COCONUT - 10 ml
AROMA TYPE SHISHA MANGO - 10 ml
AROMA TYPE SHISHA ORANGE - 10 ml
AROMA TYPE SHISHA PINEAPPLE - 10 ml
AROMA TYPE SHISHA RASPBERRY - 10 ml
E-FLAVOUR BLACK BERRY - 10 ml.
E-FLAVOUR MIX FRUIT would Inawera - 10 ml
CONCENTRATE sponge cake - 10 ml.
CONCENTRATED POWER BLACK TEA - 10 ml.
KONCENTRAT LEMON CAKE - 10 ml.
pojemność: 10 ml
Producent: UE
AROMAT “YUMMY CLASSIC CHERIMOYA” 10 ml.
pojemność: 10 ml

The value of products
150,60 zł = 37.54 USD

Shipping cost
20,80 zł = 5.19 USD

Together to pay
171.40 zł = 42.73 USD

13 Inawera Shishas from overseas for under $50 sounds like a deal to me!! I will definitely be a return customer!!

5 Likes

Does seem like e-aromashop.com has the overall best pricing. I did a comparison with all the other INW sites over there… I think we’re getting the best deal. :money_mouth_face:

3 Likes

[quote=“DarthVapor, post:71, topic:42639”]
AROMA "YUMMY Classic Creme Brûlée"
AROMAT “YUMMY CLASSIC CHERIMOYA”[/quote]
You won’t regret those two :grinning:

3 Likes

7$ for shipping of 3 100 mil I think

1 Like

Wartość produktów: 205,50 zł
Koszt wysyłki: 26,60 zł <<<<<<< This is the shipping cost for my order posted above.
Razem do zapłaty: 232,10 zł
Adres zamawiającego Adres dostawy

By your math… 26.60 x .25 = $6.65.

Or were you thinking I said I bought 300ml for $7? I stated that was the shipping cost.

I missed that part and only saw whiterose’s post about 3 100mls for $7 :wink:

1 Like

My order shipped today. That is a good sign :wink:

I can’t wait to fill my cart with goodies there. Gotta let the vaping budget replenish.

1 Like

Ill be making an order also…soon…replenish my funds first as well…
That site was/is an excellent find…
@Jimk

3 Likes

Agreed!!!
10 Characters
:slightly_smiling::grinning::grin::joy::smiley::smile::sweat_smile::laughing::innocent::smiling_imp:

1 Like

Shipping cost goes by weight. I was thinking of getting 5 liters of PG, shipping cost for that is 21.88 Euro making it 42 euro total. That is still a lot cheaper than I can buy it here. I think they sell it for 12.50 euro a liter here and that is not pure PG but 70/30. I will definitely get some of that in future when my finances perk up. Just dropped 141 euro at the vet :grinning:

1 Like