Inawera Flavors direct from Poland ~ e-aromashop.com

Who knows? Maybe it’s a “first time customer” thing. Whatever it is, I’m sold! :wink:

yep, as am I! Great company! I WILL definitely be completing my inawera collection through these folks :yum:

I don’t know about their shipments to the US, but I got both options for shipment and they charged more for airmail than DHL. If it’s the same for US and you’ve paid for airmail then…
Edit; If you want a first time customer thing you should try inawerawinkel.com, they are slightly more expensive but first time customers do get a 15% discount.

1 Like

I could swear the airmail was 4 some odd euro and the DHL was 16 euro? Next time I’ll just click the same radio button on checkout and hope for the best! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I just checked and you ar absolutely right, for the few flavours I’ve ordered airmail is a lot cheaper, but if I want those 5 liters of PG than DHL is cheaper than airmail. I guess it all depends on the weight.

1 Like

You can do a banktransfer too.

1 Like

So very sorry!

I just rescheduled the deliver for Monday and will take that day off. I would stay home tomorrow. But I have so much to do at work it’s ridiculous.

Yes! Re activated my paypal account. Can order now!

Do we have a discount code? I’m about to order

We have a coupon code for here?

Not that I know of.

Continuing the discussion from Inawera Flavors direct from Poland:

For what this is worth: A post made by Canadian owner in a Canadian DIY group 2 days ago Speaking of Inawera:

( Owner at Infinite Vaper and Owner at All E-Cig Solutions)

"When I send my liquid in for testing, I always send in a flavour with a single flavouring in it, mixed with VG to get a base line. SOOOOO for the last little bitI have been working with Inawera Flavours trying to make a Cappuccino, well not any more. Thank goodness I test the flavourings is all I can say. Just got back the latest testing of the cappuccino flavour. Are you ready for this??? The last time I submitted it, it came back bad. This time it is crazy bad, over 800ppm bad. So lets just say looking for a new cappuccino flavouring

am more than certain they know, I have been in contact with them. I have not sold cappuccino in a mix in more than year because I have been trying to nail down the culprit of what was causing the numbers so out of whack.

I have to contact ECTA first to make sure it ok first, I only got the document about an hour ago with the testing results. I want to double confirm what I am reading but wanted to get this out. FYI all my liquids that I tested came back ND non detected."

So, came back bad…for what? 800ppm of exactly what bad? Mr. Shop owner doesn’t say.

Can you link us to the DIY group and or specific thread?

1 Like

yeah, fer real!!!
all that just to leave us hanging???

Yes please, the problem with Internet is that anybody can say anything they like about themselves, for instance, I’m a bankdirector and still waiting for my end of the year bonus :grinning:

I am not going to get my panties in a bunch over a post such as this. We are afterall talking about a food grade substance. So if you are talking about Dicetyl, or something along those lines then maybe we should discuss this further. As it is, I will continue to use my Shisha and other Inawera flavorings without a care in the world.

Now if it comes back 800ppm fecal matter, I would say he better get his shop decontaminated LOL. Maybe he had a bug camping out in that bottle? Maybe a booger fell into the flask. Haha.

2 Likes

It was in a DIY Facebook group which he is a part of. I dont DIY but a friend does, saw it and kept that info, pasted into a text pad. Remember about 20 odd posts afterwards talking about it and I think he explained further.
If truly interested, I would just contact him through his business which I just checked, is listed on Facebook.
He made a comment about that post meaning he had gone public with the information.

As I dont make my own, that was why I noticed that comment.

Don’t make your own? Then why sign up here? ???

i was thinking the exact same thing :confused: