Inawera Flavors direct from Poland ~ e-aromashop.com

I was thinking of choosing the DHL option. I wish I had. I have no worries though since I paid with PayPal. And who knows, the package may arrive eventually.

I think it’s a postal problem which is not really something a vendor has control over. However, not replying to your customers questions is pretty rude.

1 Like

yes it is…i’m not defending them, but…
maybe they are intimidated by the English language? as in, they dont have a fluent person, so they may be delaying until they do…
sounds silly, but its the first thing that came to mind

1 Like

That doesn’t seem to be the problem.

Is this the address you are using for email?

@DarthVapor had a happy ending with his flavors. It was USPS that was the snag!

1 Like

Yeah Jim. That is the email I have used. They also have a link on their sight to send a complaint and I have used that twice. I am still hopeful.

1 Like

You ordered yours after I ordered mine, so it may still be coming and if it’s anything like our ordering schedule, in the next couple days. I say this only because I received mine yesterday and that was through USPS. Then of course the fact that I could be wrong and some french hooker received your package and is currently shooting some shisha between her butt cheeks…

It could be either of those

5 Likes

As long as she sends me the empty bottles. I really need bottles!

1 Like

I finally got a response from e-Aromashop just now…

Hello, your order has been shipped from Poland 06.01.2016. On the track
it ends because the US post office resigned in December of making
available on its website the status of shipments. It does not depend on
us but we apologize for the inconvenience.

1 Like

That sounds fairly tame, from what I hear of French hookers! :laughing: Ooo-la-la!

2 Likes

i just started and was reading recipes while waiting for DIY supplies to arrive

2 Likes

Still no package. Ok, now I am starting to lose hope.

I am stating this, because so far every time I come here and comment I might possibly be getting hosed it all works out :wink:

Canadian customs sent my package back to Poland. I received a letter from e aroma shop that day saying when they recieved it they would try air mail instead. I replied don’t I will send us address and by pass Canada customs. As I will be doing for all orders from now on. 3 orders and he’ll for past 2 weeks. Got nicotine rivers order but grant had. To send twice. Will be doing a write up on grants excellent service soon. Ecig express package sitting at post office as they want 220$ duties for my 100$ order Dhl charged me 32$ then after I paid shipped it back to Poland anyways lol

:rage: :tired_face:
That’s bad!

As I read your post, warm and fuzzy hatred for customs started bubbling to the surface :stuck_out_tongue: I have a package in customs too. No idea if I’ll get that either.

I am starting to realize, paying a little extra is worth not having to deal with all the trouble of ordering from overseas. I am filing a claim with Paypal tonight.

1 Like

Oh my gosh, that’s awful!! Why so much for the ECX order??

It wouldn’t surprise me if he bought a lot of stuff at a discount. Unfortunately ECX puts the full price on the package and not the discount price that you’ve paid. So you get a large bill from customs. It is not worth it to order from them if you’re not living in the US. All their nice discount prices get wiped out by shipping costs and large custom fees. :rage:

1 Like

Will be shipping to a U.S. Address next time

2 Likes

Oh yeah…I remember you ran into that problem, too. That really stinks. :frowning:

2 Likes