Inawera milk chocolate

I’ve got Inawera milk chocolate flavor and every time I mix it in to anything up it always tastes like mushrooms is it me or does anyone else get this? And it gets worse the longer you leave it to steep I just wanna nice chocolate any recommendations please

1 Like

For starters, it would help to know what percentage you’re mixing it at. Also PG/VG ratio.

It might also help you out to test it as a single flavor to make sure that that’s the source of your problems. (It likely is, if it’s the new formula, BUT, it could also be another flavor you’ve used and are familiar with, that’s gone bad. Only a SF test will say for certain)

There’s already several threads which talk about Inawera changing formulas. Chocolate flavors are among those that have been reformulated. Sorry you’re having bad luck, but please do a bit of reading, and do take advantage of the search bar.

2 Likes

Do you have the original Milk Chocolate (INW) or do you have the recently reformulated version ?

1 Like

From what you are writing i think you have gotten your hands on the reformulated Milk Chocolate from Inawera. That one has gone from good to real bad and now taste like band aid and socks if anything.
And i think no matter what you do with it it will still taste bad.

I would suggest that you try to find yourself a new Milk Chocolate from another manufacturer.

I’m one of the lucky ones that got my hands on a bunch of the old formula that will last me a long time so i can unfortunately not direct you to which manufacturer you should go to. But i am confident that someone will chime in and point you in the right direction.

2 Likes

Inawera Chocolate Cream is the one I use most and I have gotten some great results with it.

1 Like

Sorry for the slow reply guys I’ve mixed it at different %'s in three or for different recipes with the same come out a foul like mushroom tastes! How do you tell if you have the new/old version the last recipe I mixed was diliaki’s heaven n hell cheesecake of the site many thanks for the quick replies

1 Like

Ps 70/30 mix ratio

1 Like

Well, to start… If you tried using the search bar, you’d find that there are side by side pictures that have been posted by @woftam on one way to tell the difference.

Wow. Almost an identically titled thread. /smh
And the pics are in the very first post

1 Like

You just told us yourself that you got the new version since you tried it at different % and in different recipes with the same outcome. You got the new formula of Inaweras Milk Chocolate, no doubt in my mind at all.

As i said in my other post forget that one and try to find a new Milk Choc from another manufacturer. That’s the only way to get a decent milk choc at all. Continue to mix with the one you got is to waste your other flavors for nothing.

3 Likes

@Norseman thank you very much for your quick answer as you can probably tell I’ve not been long mixing and just learning about stuff! I’ll bin that rancid stuff rather than wasting my other flavors like you said :+1:t2:
@Sprkslfly I did use the search bar but must have missed it oops my bad sorry, ps them pics didn’t help me out anyway but cheers anyway

4 Likes

Chocolate cream by inewara is useful but I use it very low like 1./. Otherwise to me it takes on a mochaish flavor more like coffee with milk I stopped using it because it takes over flavors quick! One that works well for me is double chocolate clear tfa at 4./. Mixed with tfa milk chocolate @2./. Then whatever else your adding try it out I think you’ll likeit!

1 Like

Well speaking of INW MC, I was a little TOO late in trying this one out. Heard great things, already had loads of flavors, didn’t buy it earlier. Did eventually buy it, but having never tried the OLD one, didn’t know which one I got. Smelled pretty good out of the bottle. Finally mixed a tester up, let it steep, crossed my fingers, still smelled ok, vaped it, trashed it. I have the NEW version.

Going to try FLV MC and see what’s what.

1 Like

Try jungle flavors milk choc I have heard it is good but have no need of it atm

3 Likes

It’s still available for now! http://www.juicefactory.com.au/inawera-milk-chocolate-concentrate-original-version/ had to wait a few weeks but worth it!

2 Likes

@GalacticResidue I thank you for that…

An order you recently placed on our website has had its status changed.

The status of order #17360 is now Awaiting Fulfillment

2 Likes

Thanks. I don’t have any JF’s yet in my stash, but now (assuming good shipping from AU) I won’t need to. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I thought you saw my post awhile ago but glad to help you out! how much you order? I hope you left some more for me lol! Jk enjoy

2 Likes

Ah you hit up Juice factory for the last gasp of inw MC :grinning:

3 Likes

Ya I wanted to keep it a secret lol but it’s all good! Might try and get more but don’t wanna be a hog! I only have 2 30ml bottles but I’m sure it won’t last to long with my chocolate recipes!

3 Likes

Oh Danny boy… The S’mores, the s’mores are calling… :laughing:

5 Likes