Inawera milk chocolate

Well, to start… If you tried using the search bar, you’d find that there are side by side pictures that have been posted by @woftam on one way to tell the difference.

Wow. Almost an identically titled thread. /smh
And the pics are in the very first post

1 Like

You just told us yourself that you got the new version since you tried it at different % and in different recipes with the same outcome. You got the new formula of Inaweras Milk Chocolate, no doubt in my mind at all.

As i said in my other post forget that one and try to find a new Milk Choc from another manufacturer. That’s the only way to get a decent milk choc at all. Continue to mix with the one you got is to waste your other flavors for nothing.

3 Likes

@Norseman thank you very much for your quick answer as you can probably tell I’ve not been long mixing and just learning about stuff! I’ll bin that rancid stuff rather than wasting my other flavors like you said :+1:t2:
@Sprkslfly I did use the search bar but must have missed it oops my bad sorry, ps them pics didn’t help me out anyway but cheers anyway

4 Likes

Chocolate cream by inewara is useful but I use it very low like 1./. Otherwise to me it takes on a mochaish flavor more like coffee with milk I stopped using it because it takes over flavors quick! One that works well for me is double chocolate clear tfa at 4./. Mixed with tfa milk chocolate @2./. Then whatever else your adding try it out I think you’ll likeit!

1 Like

Well speaking of INW MC, I was a little TOO late in trying this one out. Heard great things, already had loads of flavors, didn’t buy it earlier. Did eventually buy it, but having never tried the OLD one, didn’t know which one I got. Smelled pretty good out of the bottle. Finally mixed a tester up, let it steep, crossed my fingers, still smelled ok, vaped it, trashed it. I have the NEW version.

Going to try FLV MC and see what’s what.

1 Like

Try jungle flavors milk choc I have heard it is good but have no need of it atm

3 Likes

It’s still available for now! http://www.juicefactory.com.au/inawera-milk-chocolate-concentrate-original-version/ had to wait a few weeks but worth it!

2 Likes

@GalacticResidue I thank you for that…

An order you recently placed on our website has had its status changed.

The status of order #17360 is now Awaiting Fulfillment

2 Likes

Thanks. I don’t have any JF’s yet in my stash, but now (assuming good shipping from AU) I won’t need to. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I thought you saw my post awhile ago but glad to help you out! how much you order? I hope you left some more for me lol! Jk enjoy

2 Likes

Ah you hit up Juice factory for the last gasp of inw MC :grinning:

3 Likes

Ya I wanted to keep it a secret lol but it’s all good! Might try and get more but don’t wanna be a hog! I only have 2 30ml bottles but I’m sure it won’t last to long with my chocolate recipes!

3 Likes

Oh Danny boy… The S’mores, the s’mores are calling… :laughing:

5 Likes

Lol my new chocolate butter cookies man it’s the chocobombaliciousness! Lol made a new diy word! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

Hey guys thanks for your replies! I do have Tfa double chocolate in my stash but not Tfa milk chocolate so might have to order that! @woftam thanks for the recommendation on J.f I’ve already put the in my next order! Probably a noob question but why would inawera change the formula if it was real good to make it taste so​:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:? And has anyone tried drip hacks chocolate

2 Likes

Sorry cant help with drip hacks

3 Likes

Quite right, as far as I know, INW used to buy some flavors in bulks from FA and then relabel, when they cut the contract, they reformulate most of their flavors, not always with success, chocolate is one of them, even though I love their fruit, but not as much their creams, coffes, their old formula was much better!

2 Likes

I would like to see some facts behind that statement to be honest.
Got any links you can post for everyone to see?

4 Likes

Sorry Norseman, it was ages ago when I saw it or talked about it and truly can’t remember where I saw it, I guess it was either talking to a fellow compounder or in some forums, that’s why I wrote “as far as I know” can’t spot it precisely, it was around march last year…too long ago…
But anyway you don’t think they’d advertise that do you?? If you look at their Tino D’Milano’s site:

“We are starting this new line of aromas. These aromas are similar to Flavourart’s. In cooperation with TINO D’MILANO laboratories we have improved the taste formula.”

Why should you do a statement like this?? Probably because it was well known… but tell you when or where… sorry… can’t help you.

3 Likes

This here explains some of it but doesn’t tell the whole story.

4 Likes