Inawera Tasting Notes

They are to die for!!

1 Like

Have you tried FA Cuban Supreme and Cigar Passion? I have another one I havenā€™t tried yet, called Havana, it is from a brand called Kandi Hed. I got that at justvape247. Thatā€™s what you get with too many orders, no time to try :dizzy_face: I will let you know about that one when I get to it.

1 Like

I was a bit disappointed with those flavors! Some how I donā€™t think the Italians have ever smoked a Cuban cigar. Perhaps the Polish folks have given it a try.

1 Like

Lets hope so. I will find out soon.

1 Like

Especially mixed with salted peanuts! :yum:

1 Like

Cherimoya Yummy Classic, are you listening @JoJo? Now I just got this today so it is a shake and vape at 4%.
I figured since it is a fruit that would be fine. However, on the website it says this flavour is sort of reminiscent of the candy Wertherā€™s Original. I donā€™t get this as a shake and vape though, so it either has to steep or they have a completely different candy in Poland. It is faintly fruity right now but I canā€™t put my finger on it really, it is slightly sour.
This is what wikipedia has to say about the real fruit; ā€œWhen the fruit is soft-ripe/fresh-ripe and still has the fresh, fully mature greenish/greenish-yellowish skin color, the texture is like that of a soft-ripe pear and papaya. The flavor of the flesh ranges from mellow sweet to tangy or acidic sweet, with variable suggestions of pineapple, banana, pear, papaya, strawberry or other berry, and apple, depending on the variety. If the skin is allowed to turn fully brown, yet the flesh has not fermented or gone ā€œbadā€, then the texture can be custard-like.ā€ Maybe thatā€™s where the Wertherā€™s Original comes in. I will make some more and leave it for a while and get back to it laters.

2 Likes

Oh manā€¦that sounds interesting. I canā€™t wait to hear how it ages. :smile:

1 Like

Inawera Yummy Classic Coconut Cookie mixed at 5%
I think they should call it coconut cookie dough since that is what it tastes like to me. Donā€™t know what mix it will be good in yet, but since people use cake batter Iā€™m sure Iā€™ll find something.

YC Creme BrƻlƩe mixed at 4%
I think I should use a little more than 4% with this one. or steep it longer. It is egg cream, sour cream, sugar and caramel but it is not all there yet. I will give it 2 weeks more of a rest since it is a cream and might improve with time. It is a little creamy now after 1 week but it could be better. If it doesnā€™t get better with time, I will put some more flavour in and see how that works out.

[quote=ā€œJoJo, post:128, topic:14166ā€]
I canā€™t wait to hear how it ages.
[/quote]YC Cherimoya started on 4% but Iā€™ve put it up to 7%
I get some very interesting fruity notes but I still canā€™t put my finger on it. Is it apple, pineapple, berry, tropical fruit or all? Still donā€™t get any Wertherā€™s Original but Iā€™ve only just upped the flavour so maybe it still needs a little more time. Sorry JoJo, patience girl!

YC Rhubarb started of at 5%, now that was a mistake! Cleaned out my tank, rewicked and I could still taste it! Thinned it down with VG to about 2.5% and that is a lot better. Sour, sweet rhubarb, the way my mum used to make it. I can see this going very well with custard and maybe some blueberry crumble. I can actually see it go well with a lot of other fruits like strawberry and such and of course creams. Yummy!

3 Likes

Thank you @Josephine_van_Rijn! That all sounds wonderful! I may have a recipe for the coconut cookie! I made one not too long ago with INW cocopilada that rocked. I have 100ml steeping as I type!

Iā€™ll be taking about 50ml and adding more tobacco to the mix. The other 50ml is for my daughter that went ape shit over this mix!

I was looking at that recipe recently and regretted not having ordered any cocopilada but I suppose I could sub with coconut cookie (dough)

1 Like

Basically, cocopilada is a coconut cookie, I think!?!?

You think rightly sir!

Iā€™m liking the idea of the doughy part. I can tear up some cookie dough!

1 Like

Ok, so I see one other recipe listed with Smoke and Prunesā€¦itā€™s marked private; itā€™s you isnā€™t it!

Iā€™m here to say I have revised my usage percent of this flavor! 2% is too much! I revisited this mix after letting it sit on the shelf for a while and ZOWEE! The Smoke and Prunes has all but ruined this mix! Itā€™s the only thing I can taste in the vape.

So, once again, I apologize for leading you astray with this flavor. Starting point with this one is like .(point)2g! You can always add more if you want, but I can tell you (not lying or exaggerating) it does steep out to be way stronger than youā€™d think!

Easy does it!

1 Like

No, it is not! Lucky Me, I had not gotten around to that yet. :cold_sweat: Thanks for the warning, I will start .2 and adjust when/if necessary. Which mix did you ruin?

1 Like

Somebody unlocked itā€¦ Now you can see who used it.

1 Like

Turns out I didnā€™t like Peanut Tobacco at all hehehe.
Nevermind, I loved all those other new flavors I got though like waffle, coconut cookies etc :smile:

I had a feeling it might have been you, at least youā€™ve kept it low :grinning:

2 Likes

Soā€¦as a side note, Inawera tiramisu is really great in lattes. I havenā€™t gotten it to be awesome in an e-liquid yet. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like