Inawera Shipping

If you did not received any info from them you should definitely contact them again. I did get response from them on Facebook recently. You can also use inaweraflavours dot com for ordering. I usually get tracking info within 48 hours. Try this discount code next time for Inawera dot com, POTV - last time I got 10%

6 Likes

Ok thank you, ill contact them through facebook.

6 Likes

Just out of curiosity…is going direct with Inawera more cost effective than ordering from say Bull City or ECX?

4 Likes

@DarthVapor has bought from INW several times. He may be around to chime in on this thread.

3 Likes

It’s been a couple years now, but from what I remember, it was actually cheaper for me to buy direct (lots of deals and coupon codes to, especially for New accounts). I can’t give you the numbers, since it’s been such a long time, but I do know that it was less in most cases. Shit, the shipping was even faster than the places I was buying from in the states! This was before I started really buying from Bullcity (their shipping has always been great) but I was getting my Poland packages in 3-5 days, DHL.

There’s a thread here that @Kinnikinnick started, that has the 2 different INW polish sites on it. I’m not in a place right now to go searching for it, but if memory serves, I made some comments about how cheap/fast it was. You may find it useful?

Also, I had a bigger selection of flavors I couldn’t get here in the states. This may have changed now that these companies are more common, but I remember getting at least 20 flavors direct , that I couldn’t get here in the states. Their shisha line was one of them! At the time, companies here only offered 3-5 shisha flavors and I walked away with like 15-20.

3 Likes

http://e-aromashop.com/ and www.inawera.com were the places I bought from regularly.

I remembered the name of that thread, if you’re curious;

I hope I am right, and I did post the differences, haha

3 Likes

I saved about 16.00 I ordered 8 flavors for about 23.00 w/ELR code.

1 Like

I have bought my Inawera flavours direct from www.inawera.com for many years… If you sign up to the website, you get 15% off your first order and usually 7% discounted of full price for further orders. Also signing up to the offers and newsletter, 4 or 5 times a year, you can get a further up to 15% off prices during some promotions, they run. i.e. last weekend of January they ran a 15% off everything promotion for that weekend, notified by email.

2 Likes

I spoke with someone at inawera via email. There was an error with Paypal. My payment processed on the site but paypal canceled it for some reason. If you place an order via PayPal, double check and make sure that the payment got processed.

2 Likes

I can’t wait to make your Floridian custard. It looks like its going to taste gooood. !!

1 Like

i.e. Just had an email, they have reduced 40 flavours by up to 40% for Single Awareness Day till 18th February. Some good ones in there as well.

5 Likes

Miss Cream was on my shopping list and one of the 40% off flavours…so I grabbed that along with Cherries (also on my shopping list), Sesame Sweets (remember you reviewing it) and the new Horned Toffee!

Thanks for the heads-up petal! Less than £12.00 shipped :tada:

4 Likes

I always order direct, Have a pair of scissors ready to get into the blister packs.

If you like experimenting with bakery flavours, you have made a good choice with the sesame sweets. Worth trying as a standalone, nice finished flavour and will give you an idea of the note it will give you when used in a mix.

The Miss Cream and Horned Toffee are great, for me a month + steep needed minimum and only small quanties <15 drops per 10ml

Cherries very strong start low.

Look forward to your tasting notes.

4 Likes

For new bottles I follow this this dosage for mixing for 10ml bottle:
1% = 6-7 drops
2% = 11 drops
3% = 17 drops

3 Likes

Ughhh! :rage: :cry: I wish you (or someone) would have cross linked that to the Good Deals thread…
I would have tried to pull some strings to be able to take advantage of a deal like that on Ina!!

1 Like

Sorry petal, if it helps any, there were only a few of the 40 flavours left when I bought mine.

ETA only the Miss Cream from my order was on offer - the prices are still lower than buying from the UK, even with airmail postage - might still be worth considering?

2 Likes

Do they still do 15% for first time order?
I just need 100mls of strawberry shisha

For some reason, I can’t find Strawberry shisha on inawera. Com.
Does anyone know anything about that?

1 Like

Hmmm that’s strange. I just checked both sites and no strawberry shisha.

@bluenose63 could perhaps shed some light - i did see a strawberry under the tobacco flavours but I have no clue if it is the one or not.

1 Like