Inawera Tasting Notes

Inawera has Banana Koncentrat flavouring and it is something I wouldn’t recommend for vaping. It is ultra-concentrated, 1 drop is too much for 10ml of juice. It also kills other flavours in the mix. So it is very hard to work with and needs to be diluted before using.

BUT! It is extremely realistic and tasty! I’ve found that it is better to use this flavouring for cooking and drinks. Two drops into a big cup of coffee will make your drink awesome. Few drops in the dough will make any pie a banana pie. Great stuff!

Wild Strawberry is also very interesting. It is not tasty by itself, but it improves other fruits and berries, removes candyness and makes them pop. I use it a lot in my berry mixes from 1 to 3 drops per 10ml.

4 Likes

On the nose the inawera banana is very similar to a banana milkshake flavour without the creamyness.

I’ll be sampling later or tomorrow in 2mls water to taste test and will update further.

J

2 Likes

Only one or two Inawera flavors have disappointed me so far. Woot! for vape mail. Have fun testing.

2 Likes

My wife has already asked me to try my hand at a Rhubarb and Custard juice.

Next VAPE mail, rhubarb concentrate lol.

J

3 Likes

Rhubarb “anything” pie is my favorite! Ok, now I’m inspired!

How was the Snake Oil? Clone it yet?

1 Like

The Snake oil was immense.

Lovely aniseed, citrus and cooling notes.

10ml gone in just over 24hours.

I haven’t cloned it yet though either but I’ve saved the last little bit ready for my trials.

J

1 Like

I’m in the process of mixing a spinoff of Snake Oil. I like the concept of the original, but I have to throw some tobacco and other goodies in there to make it mine…it’s a work in progress.

2 Likes

Praying hard for your success

1 Like

@Jimk
Whered you purchase your inawera? Im in the US, was thinking of ordering directly inaweraflavours.com but thinking they ship from EU.

I have a couple Inawera Tobacco Flavors Ive purchased from EcigExpress but they all taste/smell similarly off putting, kinda like cough syrup. Is that normal, are the Shisha types different?
Thanks for any insights.

@SeedyUnder; EcigExpress and Bull City mainly; It winds up with who has what in stock at the time. I have a few tobaccos by IWA so far; haven’t taken the time to review them all yet. Gold Ducat, Pear Tobacco, Shisha Drop Tobacco, Smoke and Prunes and Fortuna Strike are ones I have not reviewed yet; eventually, I will. These are all really good tobacco flavors to me. I choose flavors mainly by what I read in the forums; ie: Vaping Underground, ECF, reddit and the likes. Every once in a while, I get steered in the wrong direction; bound to happen. It’s kinda tough sometimes to find Inawera reviews, cause they’re not a mainstream flavor company.

With what flavors of IWA are you not happy?

I have AM4A, American Type and Tobacco. I got them a while ago before I fully experimented with tobacco flavors, after reading your reviews I decided to give another try. Think I may have been initially put off by the smell, after smelling them I could taste the smell, if that makes any sense. May have not been patient or used too high percentages. Steeping a new batch of each.

Taste and smell is subjective; you’ll hear that, just as I have, a thousand times, but it’s true. I like very strong, if not pungent, tobacco flavors. That’s just me. The Am4a; I vape that as a single flavor liquid at 4 or 5%. I’ve used it in combination mixes as well. But, if you don’t like it as a single flavor, then it’s bound for the garbage can. I’ve learned to “release” and move on with some tobaccos.

1 Like

The AM4A is great once you get used to it. The Brandy is decent, the Cognac is way way too strong for my taste. At 3% I thought I was going to cough out the back of my throat (you also get cognac-burps, which is really odd). I really like Morning Rain. It’s a sweet tobacco with a slightly citrus-y exhale. I have other IN flavors but haven’t tried them all yet.

2 Likes

I like the cognac, but it is a tad bit on the strong side. I’ve now learned that .5 to 2 % is the range for that flavoring. It works well with peach, pear and coffee flavors.

Don’t know why I didn’t think of a coffee mix for this. Got any tips on making a good one?

1 Like

@Alisa has some good looking coffee mixes;

http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/111548/DaMomma%27s+Morning+Kicker+-+Mudpuppy+Clone

You might be able to slide some cognac in this one??? I’ve got a non-published adaptation of this one steeping; my addition to this mix, of course, is tobacco.

I also think that Hazelnut, coffee and cognac would make for a nice combination.

2 Likes

Thanks! I will certainly give it a try. I’m actually coming back to the tobacco based flavors. Think I burnt out on the fruit ones…for now.

2 Likes

I’m just now starting to mix in fruits with my tobaccos; peach, pear, prune and fig are among the first. Most of my mixes have primarily been with tobacco as a base flavor.

The only Inawera Flavor I own yet is Milk Chocolate. I have only used it in one recipe so far. My Chocolate Custard. I like it, but waiting for it to finish it’s 2 week steep to see if it’s something I’ll make again. I’ll try to come back and let you know.

1 Like