Inawera Tasting Notes

I got that and agree 100%.

1 Like

And i got vanilla for pipe have not mixed yet but it litteraly smells like nothing no scent or very light scent of faint vanilla not sure about gettin a bacco taste out of this one.

2 Likes

…very faint! Great as a stand alone or add in a bit of cream or meringue; nothing too heavy or the tobacco just disappears. @Josephine_van_Rijn will probably chime in here as well as to it’s delicate nature.

Yeah told about french pipe beeing very faint but in my custard i can realy taste the bacco that holiday reserve is delicious great pipe taste too.

1 Like

It now private the only non private left is Pinker Pan as i got hired to be a mixologist for an e-liquid company here in montreal im starting tuesday im so hyped!!

5 Likes

That’s super cool! Good for you! Nothing like, when you put your feet on the floor in the morning, knowing you’re walking towards something you absolutely love doing!

Would you like for me to delete my post with your recipe attached?

Nah its all good man those who venture in the forums will see it. I will delete in time if needed for now write those down :wink:

1 Like

Well, I’m not planning on getting out of show biz/theatre anytime soon (love it way too much), so if you need some tobacco recipes, grab as many of mine as you want and make use of them! Really happy for your future!

I deleted my post anyway! ; )

2 Likes

Wow thanks that means a lot to me. Man i love this forum. You guys are the best.!

1 Like

Chime :grinning: Vanilla for pipe is delicate but does very well as a standalone. The French pipe is stronger than the vanilla for pipe and at higher percentage is pretty present.

2 Likes

I was fairly close in my assumption of the INW Captain Jack for Pipe; made up a batch and after steep time, it was pretty darn good. The mixers help out a good deal with softening up the tobacco. Might not be an ADV, but it’s a nice distraction from the norm.

1 Like

I don’t have this one and no I will not order it, I’m flush. I have black jack which is original cigarette flavour with a hint of liquorice.
I just found about 5 ml of Vanilla for pipe that I made over a month ago, it looks like fluid gold.

1 Like

Bet it’s terribly good stuff! ; )

Ok, what the heck is Amber Leaf (Kandi Hed)? You’re holding out on us…spill it! ; )

1 Like

I got it at justvape247, kandi hed is their own brand. It’s a pretty strong tobacco, sort of in between dark and black for pipe I would say. I also have havana from them but wasn’t impressed and since I’m supposed to spill it, I have cutters choice by kandi hed too. Haven’t tasted it yet, wait, I’ll just fill my tank and get back to you…
Dark RYO, no frills just straight up tobacco, nice for mixes since there is no subtle flavour in there that is bound to get lost in a mix like you get with vanilla for pipe and certain others.
Next time when I spend my pocket money on a tobacco I will tell you before I do it, sorry Dad, it won’t happen again, honest :fearful:

3 Likes

KIDS! Whatcha gonna do! ; )

Yeah, I was just eyeballing your recipe list and saw that and went, “whaaaaa?”.

So, putting you on the spot here, what’s the one recipe in your list you could not live without? I’m in the mood to try something other than my own mixes for a change. I’m bored and have a looooong weekend coming up…time for some suggestions!

3 Likes

Well, I could probably live without all of them. I don’t have many yet since I’m a noob and have mainly been vaping your recipes to get an idea and my recipes might resemble yours quite a bit. I’m quite pleased with leader of the pack, if you find a sub for 7 Volwes and black devil kahlua turned out pretty good, if I may say so.
How about trying out a nice fruity or desert vape without tobacco for a change? :smirk:
I’m sure you could whip up something from the Flavorah line that you weren’t planning to use.

2 Likes

I’ll take it!

1 Like

Understatement of the year. I need me some of that 24 carat gold wire to make a coil to go with it.

3 Likes

I don’t have any of those, you have to ask someone else from the crowd to supply you!

1 Like