Inawera Tasting Notes

LoL yeah. Let me know if you come up with anything. For now, my IMF has grown by one. Now there’s three! Black Sesame, Crispy Bacon, and Plum.

1 Like

I’ve got INW sesame, regular not black, haven’t used it yet, fingers crossed. I thought it would be nice in a recipe with honey and such. I once almost bought a summer deal from CAP with I think 6 bottles for a good price. All of them summer fruits, except 1, the crispy bacon. I got suspicious them throwing that flavour in a summer deal. WTF has bacon got to do with summer. I figured it was the only way they could get rid of that flavour so I passed.

1 Like

Yep. That’s how I wound up with it. It is the only flavor I have straight up thrown in the garbage bottle and all. The black sesame I have is TPA and it’s just super strong. I could see using it in asian food. It smells just like potent sesame oil. I bought it on a whim just for the heck of it, but haven’t really put it in anything. Not even sure what I would put it in. LoL. I’ll put a couple drops in ramen next time I make some and see how that tastes. :wink:

2 Likes

I thought that was how they peddled it :grinning:

I have it too…it’s a keeper!:kissing_heart: One recipe so far… I’ve let it steep for a month; I’ll give it a try tonight when I get home and see how it has developed.

1 Like

Oh, keep me posted on that one! It looks good, just have to find a sub for the joy.

1 Like

It actually tastes like sesame! Go figure?

…any ole creamy flavor would replace the FA Joy. :grinning:

1 Like

In a nice way or has it taken over the mix at 2%?

1 Like

It is a little bossy, so start low and see how ya like it!

While your sleeping like a little angel :innocent: tonight, I’ll give it a try and see if 2% was too much; it wasn’t slap you in the face when I tried it on 10/2…:wink:

1 Like

It might have steeped into a little monster by now. :smirk:

1 Like

:scream:

2 Likes

That’s not a little monster!
This is though :grinning:

3 Likes

Run away! :rabbit2:

:laughing:!

2 Likes

This recipe is a keeper, but I want to tweak it for more flavor. Starting to believe I need to reintroduce PG into my mixes to carry the flavor…make them pop a bit more. I wanna try this first before I increase my flavor percentages. New batch time!:wink:

The sesame did not take over the mix at 2%; if anything I wanted a bit more sesame and honey flavor. :yum:

1 Like

Royal Club Tobacco, mixed at 5%. A Virginia mix of sweet Virginia leafs and slightly smoked Virginia blend makes a sweet and spicy Virginia tobacco. Just put some in my Goblin mini and it is quite enjoyable.
Tobacco Cavendish Type at 5% is a very pleasant, mild, slightly sweet tobacco. They say it is reminiscent of pipe tobacco or cigar, but I find it has a bit of a honey note to it which is very nice.
Tobacco Symphony at 5%, is a mix of salty and sweet tobacco. I must say it is very interesting and would do well in a nutty mix.
Little Space Drop at 5%, tobacco and according to the website, roasted walnut. I get the walnut but not the roasted part of it. More of a fresh, slightly green walnut, if that makes any sense. It might do well in a mix but I don’t like it as a standalone.
Dark Fire at 3%, I thought I would be a bit more careful with the percentage on this one just to be on the safe side.
Typical taste of tobacco and smell of “smokehouse” & “fireplace” is what it says on the website. It is a bit of a smokey flavour, not too much at this percentage. I like it. If I wasn’t so lazy I would be able to say how it compares to FA black fire but I haven’t tried it by itself (yet).
Right, I just kicked myself in the but and mixed some black fire at 3%. I will get back on that one and see how the two compare.

5 Likes

Well, I mixed up another recipe with the sesame (not public yet):

…have to say, I like my first recipe a lot more than the second one. Seems like the additions of the buttery stuff really muted the flavor of the tobacco and sesame. It’d be great for someone that wants it super smooth; me…I like the flavors to be rather punchy. :wink:

1 Like

Funny, I made this one, and although I like it, I find the tobacco is way in the background. The sesame comes through all right but I want the tobacco to be more prominent. Ya think it is the creamy stuff doing the muting? I’m gonna try upping the tobacco first to see what that’s like. If that doesn’t work I will ditch the creamy stuff. Would be a shame, I had high hopes for the creamy note. (This one is not public yet either)

Open Sesame

Ingredient %
Black Honey Tobacco (TPA) 2.5
Creamy Vanilla (Molinberry) 3
Godfather (INAWERA) 2
Gold for Pipe (INAWERA) 2.5
Honey (INAWERA) 1
Sesame (INAWERA) 2.5
Vanilla Custard v1 (CAP) 3

Flavor total: 16.5%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com! PS there are some new Inawera flavours out, no bacco though :unamused: http://www.inawerawinkel.com/latest/
1 Like

Yes I do. It’s my first go at using these CAP flavors; I hope this isn’t a trend with these flavorings. :smirk:

Funny, I was about to name my mix the same thing! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I like the idea of your tobacco choices in this mix!:+1: I was going to be mixing up some III Castles tonight anyway, might as well keep the bottles out for your mix!

1 Like

Why didn’t you, we could have had a fight :smiling_imp:

1 Like

1 Like