Inawera Tasting Notes

Looks like Inawera has finally complied with that cease and desist letter they got from R. J. Reynolds Tobacco! :laughing:

Sā€™Camel is now relabeled as Dromedary. :+1:

3 Likes

hehe - Iā€™ve reflected the change in the database :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Anybody stateside have that in stock? I know I could look, butā€¦ya knowā€¦
That just sounds fabulous, I mean, the cactus is already awesome!

1 Like

http://www.vaperstek.org/tino-dmilano-flavours-10-ml/

:wink:

Youā€™ll still be buying under the name Sā€™Camel for a long while, Iā€™m sure.

Got some new Inawera concentrates today. Some of them smell awesome.

CHOCOLATE
WILD STRAWBERRY
SPICY BISCUIT
BISCUIT
RASPBERRY
MELON,
CHOCOLATE CREAM
PEAR
Am4A (AMPHORA)
COGNAC
HONEY
MINT CHOCOLATE
TABACCO GOLD DUCAT E-FLAVOUR

Iā€™m totally new to mixing, but I get quite good results.

2 Likes

Ah, man, I shoulda specifiedā€¦the cactus lime, any body carry cactus lime?

1 Like

I highly doubt it, since they just released it. But, if you email Drew at BCV and tell him youā€™d like it, he may stick it on his next order to INW. :thinking:

1 Like

They need to redo the label and have the camel flipping off the Marlboro manā€¦no wait, thatā€™s Phillip Morris. How about taking a crap on a carton of Camels?

2 Likes

Iā€™ve always shaken my head at some of the INW flavor label artwork! :smirk: Itā€™s like someone in the company is trying to save money by having their 6 year old come up with the design???

3 Likes

The CLM Classic was not particularly enjoyable at 3%. I had a bottle that was 4 weeks old and still tasted gross.I diluted some of the 3% solution to 1.5% and a week later it tasted pretty decent, but light. It is the only ā€˜classicā€™ flavor by them, that I have. I still havent made a recipe centered around it, but use it to add a bit more ā€œleafinessā€ to scamel

Maybe try reducing the percent by half and giving it more time. Ive noticed some NETs have a threshold for good vs. gross.

However I recently received some tobacco flavorants that also have that musky taste, when used at an already low percent. Some flavors may just not work,

2 Likes

give gold ducat like 5-8 weeks mixed at 2-3%

1 Like

Thank you! I will try to be patient.

1 Like

No problem, Im trying to use it in my Bobas Bounty homage.

However even with high PG, progress is slowā€¦ perhaps this one could use a brief ā€œventing/breathingā€

1 Like

We should hook up on this! :sunglasses: Iā€™ve been trying for the better part of a year to even get close! To no avail! Iā€™ve tried every clone on the innerwebsā€¦no good! :poop:

Iā€™ve got about 100ml of the real deal left in my stash. Itā€™s at about the 8 month steep mark now. Iā€™m afraid weā€™ll never get the same quality again, since the AV suppliers have botched the tobacco formula! :pensive:

1 Like

My closest mix, has been an undocumented combo of TFA graham clear/brown sugar/Acetyl P/idk what tobac.

I feel like Im chasing a unicorn at this point. I gave an uncapped 30mL I to my homie ages agoā€¦ but its almost black. So Im going by smell nowā€¦

I also am after Pharaoh and Jango clones, but again I lost my closest attempt to Pharaoh.
I have a lead on that one, from the sourceā€¦ https://www.reddit.com/r/DIY_eJuice/comments/3tjebk/stupid_question_do_the_shisha_flavors_taste_like/cx7vtj1

At this point I need more bottles to go through all the flavors and mix new tobac recipes.

My fav combo has been tobac/coffee flav/acetyl p.

1 Like

Exactly! Itā€™s too bad there hasnā€™t ever been a super disgruntled employee fired from Alien Visions that had access to the tobacco and vendor they use for their product line!

Folks everywhere say they have a close clone to BBā€¦but itā€™s all bullshit talk! :rage:

1 Like

I know, especially because I like a thinner juice.

I saw you had a recipe with w/ like 3 drops INW Garuda. Do you have any advice on that flavor?

I have 0.5% / 1% / 2% solutions mixed up. It smells like plain tobacco leaves, but am getting a dark flavor. Im thinking time and/or a lower percent made be needed. (at least for me)

1 Like

Iā€™ve never had BB but seen it mentioned many times. I remember seeing this recipe posted and found it on Kritikal Mass - apparently from an ECF member but I refuse to visit that site again so here -

Black Cigar ( H ) or SC Black Cigar. (Vapingzone) 4%
Tuscan Reserve ( EcX ) 4%
Almond Amaretto ( TFA ) 4%
Graham Cracker ( TFA ) 4%
Coconut ( TFA ) 1%
Cinnamon ( FA )1%
TA ( PG ) 1%
ACV 1%.

LIke I said, Iā€™ve never had BB so no idea if this is close, far off or bullpucky.

1 Like

Or an overly baked stoner