Inawera Tasting Notes

Yup. The TA Garuda tastes like smooth fresh tobacco leaves and I use it as such. To me, the flavor is a somewhat bright tobacco adder to most any tobacco mix. You might need to look back at that recipe, 'cause most of my published recipes have 1 to 1.5% TA Garuda.

I have a few recipes which are not public because I haven’t had the chance to write a description to go with the juice; it kinda grinds me when folks post a recipe but don’t explain what their experience is with the juice. :triumph:

1 Like

Thanks for the recipe, but that was probably the first clone recipe I ever tried! I have tried just about every BB clone recipe out there, but they all lack the tobacco flavor and bite that the real BB gives me.

The recipe is well guarded! And there’s a reason why…it’s very tasty! :heart_eyes:

I read a recipe somewhere that called for Black and Mild. I’ll admit I am not much for tobacco vapes and have very little knowledge of them. I can talk real tobacco with the best of them, just liquid form and I’m kinda dumb.

I figured you’d seen that too by the way. Kinda like I’ve seen several clone recipes for Tennessee Cured. By the way, I’ve asked for your help with that but you never replied. It was here Maybe you just missed it.

I sure as heck did miss replying to that one for some reason?!? Sorry 'bout that. :pensive:

First off, I’ve never tried the Tennessee Cured, but it sounds delish! I’ve never tried the Seedmans tobaccos either. :pensive: I really want to; OSDIY has an 18% off sale going on right now and I’m thinking about picking up a few flavors, plus some real tobacco absolute.

Let me look over that post you had about the Seedmans again and perhaps I’ll ask a couple of pointed questions on ECF. Maybe I can get a definitive answer on the mixing of Seedmans! :wink: I’ll look around for the TN cured talk as well!

Have you tried mixing with any cured tobacco flavors?

You’re about to laugh, so swallow whatever your eating or drinking before reading the next sentence :slight_smile:

I have the two FLV tobaccos along with TPA Tobacco and FA Burly, and that’s it. Well and a NET I did that I’ve not enjoyed at all. I’d say my collection of fruits and creams could rival your tobaccos, but tobacco has not been my thing. Yet.

I feel it may be the one thing that could put my mixing into overdrive. I just am dumb about it all and have everything to learn.

Thanks in advance for the help on the TC. Really it is a splendid juice, but you might not agree, I don’t know.

1 Like

Well, let’s start there, since you have those which I have tried personally. :wink:

The Virginia…put that one at the back of the shelf and forget you have it; really! I feel really strongly about the fact that this liquid does not represent a Virginia tobacco flavor; don’t know what happened in the lab, but someone was asleep at the beaker!

The Cured tobacco has character and is usable. It does require some steeping (2 or 3 weeks on the outside). Take a look at the recipe below and see if you might have some of these flavors or ones that would sub for a few.

I made this for my daughter and she really liked it a bunch. It’s a bit on the sweet side for me, but you can adjust accordingly if you want to knock down the sweet.

You could also add about 1% FA Burley to this mix to boost the tobacco note. Just remember and it’s pretty obvious, if you lower all the additive flavor percentages, the tobacco is going to shine through a lot more. And hey, if you have a whiskey flavor or some Oakwood, a touch of those can lend a super nice quality to the mix.

Give it a 10ml test run and see how you feel about it! :grinning:

P.S. Nobody is dumb about this stuff, just inexperienced. :wink: Ya don’t known what ya don’t know! Believe me, learning which tobaccos are usable has been a long, grueling road for me and I’m still learning!

2 Likes

I have most of that. I would need to sub out one of the caramels and the sweet cream, but that’ doable. Thanks.

I agree, the FLV Virginia doesn’t taste like Virginia. It’s certainly no McClelland No. 27 or Rattray Hal O’ The Wynd, but I like it. I did manage one recipe I like pretty good but my sister loves it. In fact she’s been hounding me for another batch.

Carolina Pipe (SthrnMixer Original)

Ingredient %
Black Honey Tobacco (TPA) 1
Caramel (Flavorah) 2.5
Cured Tobacco (Flavorah) 1
Nut Mix (FA) 1
Vanilla Bourbon (TPA) 1
Vanilla Butternut (LA) 0.5
Virginia Tobacco (Flavorah) 2

Flavor total: 9%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

This actually started out as an attempt at mimicking Tennessee Cured.

Oh and hey, I do have both Kentucky Whiskey and Oak Wood!

I’m going to give your mix a go. Probably be after I return from the Keys though.

1 Like
1 Like

Lucky? I don’t know. Never been down there before and going to Key West which I’ve heard different things about. But it’s half business/half pleasure trip. I’m just letting my company foot the bill which comes close to tax time. At nearly $400/night for the hotel that adds up fast! Too bad I won’t get the benefit of that expense until next year’s tax season which I’m not totally convinced we’ll be here for. Watching the election cycle this year and all the hullabaloo on Wall Street, I’m starting to thing we’re about to run smack dab into Armageddon!

2016 has been projected to be a terrible year! It will get worse by the day!

Well, have as much fun as you can! At least it will be better than what’s happening in the North East! :triumph:

You are being programmed to believe this. It started at the beginning of Q4 last year. This brainiac and that brainiac “predicts” it. They know the cause but seem powerless to do anything about the effect. I CALL BS!

Have you heard how there have been trillions lost in the stock market already this year?

What you are witness to is the extremely effective actions of the elitists and how they orchestrate these economic “events” as a way to seize more money, power and control over the global population. But hey, at least they’ll make it easy for us to continue showing up to work with cheaper gas prices. Now do your part to fund these monsters as well as the folks living off the public dole. They all need their pound of flesh.

It’s a stage show. We’re on the front row and still can’t see the trap door.

Homeboy let me tell you that I made that Carolina Pipe recipe back before Thanksgiving. I made 2 bottles and gave one to my sister but the other I used a bit of in November and forgot about it. Just ran across it this evening so it’s over 2 months old. Holy crap is this a good vape! It’s got me re-thinking the value of these FLV tobaccos.

That’s awesome! :+1:

1 Like

Does anyone have inw’s Power Tea? I never make stand alone juices/flavors but with this one I had to. I tried it at 5% and I’m not getting much from it but menthol/mint on the exhale and I think a small citrus/ginger on inhale. What I am getting, is extremely subtle.

1 Like

Really like the Inawera Cactus and Lime concentrate, the lime shines through, clean crisp & sharp, these 2 flavours work well together/ Only used a s a standalone so far, but will be trying it in a few mixes shortly

3 Likes

And so begins the love affair with cactus! LOL
This really is a great flavour, have it in almost all my fruit mixes!

2 Likes

I am getting a kick out of cactus as well.

1 Like

Just received mine yesterday

Strawberry concentrate is hands down my favorite strawberry it’s so versatile. Depending on how you use it it can be like a fresh picked strawberry or can be candyish. Every recipe I make that has strawberry best believe it’s got this in it. I usually use it at about 1.65% and it’s perfect makes its self well known. It’s definitely strong enough to stand up to any flavor you throw at it. My main baked and fresh strawberry combo is around 4-5.5 (TFA) Strawberry Ripe and .75-1.65 (INW) Straw Conc.And it’s perfect for that fresh picked strawberry flavor. And if your going for a candyish strawberry just add a little (TFA) Strawberry around 2-3% to the same .75-1.65 of the (inw) this is definitely a strawberry I believe everyone who loves strawberry should have in their arsenal.

4 Likes

Lemon cake INW is very tasty it just may be suitable for a sub in for the tainted Yellow cake except there is the Lemon note that’s pretty prominent so that would be a bit tricky for working around it. I have found using it above 1.50% results in a terribly strong lemon and the cake part turns chemically. I have a few that are steeping still in the 1.25% but I still think this one is going to be best used in the under 1% range it is just super concentrated.

Pineapple Shisha- first thought is this is canned pineapple plain and simple you can actually taste that odd taste even at lower %s I haven’t had great success with it as the main note at 1.75-2% it was a bit much. I may just end up using this as a mixer along with additional pineapples for a better note. It isn’t terrible it’s just getting past the canned pineapple taste. I would say Molinberry’s Funky pineapple seems almost identical coincidence maybe idk ?

2 Likes