Inawera Tasting Notes

I’ve got it but it has only steeped for about 4 days. Had a little sneak peek yesterday and got a sort of old leather taste, but I don’t want to pass any judgement yet until it had some more time to develop.

1 Like

Good call!.. I’ll wait with eager anticipation…
No wand, I take it… :disappointed: I hope your cedar paper shows more promise.

1 Like

I got my tobacco wrapped up in that now. It didn’t smell of anything either at first, but when you moisten it a little the smell comes out. You’re supposed to soak it in water to use for barbecue or it will burst into flames but apparently it also brings out the smell. I didn’t want to get it soaking wet for the tobacco in case it will leach oil into it. So I just used a tiny bit of water to get the smell to pop. It’s gonna be a long wait.

1 Like

Wont hold my breath…will cross my fingers!

2 Likes

I told Ismael IDE I’d be glad to send him all my crappy cigar tobacco flavors to help with reverse engineering a good cigar flavoring!

3 Likes

Steeping did the trick with this one. Creme Brûlée is spot on, tastes like the real thing.

2 Likes

Can you link to the recipe if it’s public? I’d love to see your base for the creme brulee; a good creamy base sometimes is the perfect thing, then I just add whatever tobacco I want to the mix.

It is not really a recipe, just a testbatch of 4% Inawera Yummy Classic Creme Brûlée in max VG. Just get some Yummy and use any tobacco you like to go with it.

2 Likes

My misunderstanding! Thx! I thought you might have hit on a creme brulee base! ECX has a sale this weekend in INW, I know they’re not your fav vendor, but heres hoping they have the TC Classic CB!

2 Likes

I would order from them if I were living in the US, just not worth it overseas. I’ve seen their Inawera action since I still get their emails and the occasional 2 times a day reminder that I haven’t signed in for a while. As if I didn’t know. :open_mouth: Just checked the ECX website (without signing in), no Creme Brûlée!

2 Likes

Well shit…just my luck!

2 Likes

It would probably go very well with FA Glory or INW 555 Gold. The latter is also a nutty tobacco flavour.

1 Like

I love the Glory and remember a 555 I used to vape a long time ago. At the time the 555 didn’t thrill me, but now, I’m sure I would love it. I have REALLY gotten into potent tobacco vapes as of late! Can’t get enough of the flavor!

2 Likes

Have you tried the the DNB INW yet?

I have not, as of yet. A long time ago, I tried some tobacco absolute from MFS…hated it. But now, I’m thinking my taste buds might perk up to the idea of that deep, somewhat ashy taste of an absolute of DNB. I’m flush with flavors at the moment and haven’t even taste tested a handful of tobaccos I have purchased.

3 Likes

You better get on with it then and get some Don Hill too, it is quite nice, not standalone nice but it will do well in a mix. Definitely a cedar note in there. Not a perfume one as in the old havana, although I have to tell you, when I wet my cedar paper it gives off the exact same smell. Maybe the old havana settles down after a very long steep IDK. Btw, I got a sample from flawyer.de called Cubans finest which was rather nice. Downside, it’s a Chinese brand called MeiWei, upside, it’s almost similar to Tuscan Reserve so I’ll stick to that :grinning:

1 Like

I did an order with Bull City Vapor, my usual go to vendor, last night… And what was the only thing they didn’t have??? DAMNIT!!! How long must I wait?

Ow, that sucks!

1 Like

I ran across this list of INW tobaccos from the UK Forum AAE-C. I’d like to know what’s good and what’s bad.

Tabacco Burley
Tabacco Morning Rain
Tabacco Oriental
Tabacco Tabacco
Tabacco US Red Mix-MB
Tabacco Virginia _____________________I Got This
Tobacco American Type
Tobacco Black Cherry
Tobacco Cappuccino
Tobacco Chocolate
Tobacco Coffee
Tobacco Coffee Paradise
Tobacco Cognac
Tobacco Don Hill
Tobacco for Camel
Tobacco Gold Ducat___________________I Got This
Tobacco Hot Spices
Tobacco Menthol
Tobacco Mint
Tobacco Nutty Princess _________________I Got This
Tobacco Orange
Tobacco Peanut
Tobacco Pear
Tobacco Pepper Mint
Tobacco Plum
Tobacco Strawberry
Tobacco Vanilla for the Pipe
Tobacco Wild Rose

1 Like

Give Am4A a try it is pretty good dark raisin type of bacco.

1 Like