Inawera's new Flavors

Thanks brother! I’m looking forward to trying them all but I hope their custard is a good one! Sadly inw doesn’t really post too much on their flavors and the acetoins, etc. It would be nice to know if it was a “clean” flavor or not. Part of my project is coming up with acetoin (etc) free juices…makes things a challenge at times.

There’s another strange phrase I could add to that statement, but like my juice, I’ll keep it clean :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Who are you??? LOL

3 Likes

I…I…I don’t know what came over me?!? Momentary lapse of reason?

IT’S OK TO GET SOME STRANGE TOO!!! Mwaahaha

6 Likes

woohoo! sorry i can’t help ya with info on the new INW flavors, but glad to hear things are coming along in the venture and also on the kid front too!

2 Likes

Where is lowest cost place to get INW flavorings in US? The 3 I have tried are amazing but expensive.

1 Like

New custard you say? Of course this has my interest, hehe. I dont do many INW flavorings but ill try any companies custard once.

I was just asking about you the other day, glad you are still kicking! :smile:

2 Likes

Well I will say on a whole, they are more concentrated than a TFA/cap/fw and I would put them around flavourart’s concentration, so yeah, a little more pricey.
I haven’t search every site but as far as the states only, I would say wizard labs by just a fraction. BCV is also a good place, but like I said, I don’t really shop around or know if there is a cheaper place. Pretty much all the same, give or take .50c on a 30ml

@Ken_O_Where, asking about me huh? I thought my ears were ringin’ :wink: I was just back in Chicago a little bit ago and we rented a place on Lake Geneva. I was close! Hope you’re well brother!

3 Likes

Real close, about 20 minutes away down Hwy50. Just got back from the UP last week so im still in relaxation mode, hehe.

Yep, we talk about the DarthVapor in chat from time to time. Always good things of course. :wink:

3 Likes

I miss the UP! Back when I was younger I used to work for an artist and we used to travel up there to do art shows, gorgeous area! Last time I was close to that area was Mackinac Island for a pre-honeymoon…ick. If I only knew then… haha.

I’ll have to jump on IRC and give ya guys a chat soon!

3 Likes

Well I just found out these have been sitting at the post office since last week?!
Anyways, going to try and get in the lab today and test them out! I did open the custard and it smells like a creme brulee actually. It’s very caramelized in smell and slightly eggy? Almost has a slight butter/popcorn note to it on the nose. It smells fantastic and I am eager to try it!!

9 Likes

The picture on the bottle denotes a “mexican flan”…it would be awesome if it tasted like that! :grinning:

3 Likes

Well I will say that it smells exactly like its picture! If I had to compare it with another custard, just by smell, I would say it smells identical to CAP’s V1 custard. I just did a side by side smell and they are the same, just slightly more…popcorny? lol

4 Likes

I wonder what will happen to INW now that Poland has decided to basically shut down vaping and cross border sales?

Of course im curious to try their custard, because custard…

4 Likes

@Ken_O_Where, i don’t think it will affect them that much if any since we are talking about flavors and not vape products directed to the vape community. I’m pretty sure Inawera have a lot of customers that has nothing to do with vaping what so ever. Haven’t looked at their site recently so i don’t know if they sell vape products and if they do that they might have to take that of the site to be in the clear.
Just my 50 cents in the matter.

1 Like

They do sell vape gear and ejuice which is what gets me to wondering. Since they have such things already available on their site will their gov treat them as a tobacco product under the TPD? Just one of the 100’s of questions/thoughts running around in crazy town, my brain…

There’s no restriction on concentrates (yet) so they will continue to sell. At least that’s what they told me. @Fenrir1 beat me to it :grinning: I still see e-liquid on the e-aroma website but no more e-cigarettes. Inawerawinkel hasn’t got any e-cigarettes anymore either, only inawera.com is still selling them.

The Polish government has gone a lot further than the TPD requires :unamused:

I’ve ordered some of that and can’t wait. Have you ever tried their chocolate cream?

4 Likes

It is a small selection but it is there:

Yes they have, craziness everywhere over vaping.

1 Like

That’s inawera.com not e-aromashop.com, they’re the only one of the 3 websites that still carry.

1 Like

It is their main website, isnt it? I ask because it has been a long time since i have looked at any of them but i thought we determined it was their main site.

I suppose it is, they have banners on the right side of the page that will link you to a shop near you.

1 Like