Inawera's new Flavors

The extent that the Polish government has gone to is some kind of total overkill. Big tobacco and Pharma must really have loaded the right pockets there to make this happen the way it has.

2 Likes

Meaning the 3 websites that I always use to order from. I saw they still have e-cigarettes on the Romanian site too. Maybe they’re allowed to sell off their stock?

1 Like

Shows how big a threat the free market is to capitalism. WE built this industry, each and every one of us and they hate it as it cuts into their profit margins. And dont just stop with BT and Big Pharma, the health care industry will take a huge loss as well.

That is entirely possible. I dont use many INW flavorings but those that i do i now require.

3 Likes

I have not. I hear it’s great but I am just not a fan of the chocolate vapes unfortunately

1 Like

I don’t usually vape chocolate either but I found this recipe and I think it is pretty good.

2 Likes

For anyone in the states looking for Inawera’s custard, Bull City Vapor now has it in stock :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I’ll await your trial and error report before jumping on that boat! :grinning:

6 Likes

I am jonesing for your report, I already have a 100ml bottle of INW Custard in my cart #JustSayin :smiley:

3 Likes

Where did you order these from…Inawera directly?

1 Like

Yep. I ended up going through www.inawera.com instead of my normal www.e-aromashop.com because I needed some other things and used the 15% off. BCV now has all of the new ones but I can’t imagine they will remain in stock for too long

I checked Bull City today - sold out. I’ve never ordered from INW so it may be time. Thanks bud.

1 Like

Anytime! I figured they would be sold out by now. If you need help with direct, shoot me a text. I know you’re more than capable but if you have questions. Since it’s your first time, I would go through inawera.com and use code INAWERA for 15% off! It’s a 1 time code so make it count! Also choose DHL. It’s a little more $ but some people have issues with USPS and Poland. I wasn’t one of those people the first time I ordered but I switched to DHL just in case.

For what it’s worth, I ordered and received my flavors in 5 days, well 6 actually because it was a Sunday I think :wink:

1 Like

As far as the custard goes. I did 3 very simple test mixes. 1 @ 2%, 1 @ 5% and 1 @ 8%. I will test them at 1 week, 2 weeks, 3 weeks, 4 weeks and will post my notes here, as well as in my stash.

I did do a water test and I taste a lot of vanilla but it is very creamy and the water swish test yielded an egg note too.

To me, this is their Shisha Vanilla on roids :wink:

8 Likes

I have it but have not used it yet. Did you mix with the Chocolate cream yet ? If so what % do you find best ?

1 Like

Of course now I find the Inawera sale code…A day late :expressionless:

I already used the code: INAWERA before and the code: VU only gives 5% so might as well just order from e-aromashop like I always do.

Anyone know of a code for e-aromashop.com?

1 Like

Or you could do what I have done and just make a new account with a different email address, Shhhhh… :wink:

2 Likes

I know it wasn’t to me, but I’ve loved that one @3% as a standalone FWIW =)

3 Likes

In a mix around 2%, it’s actually someone else’s recipe that I’ve tried and that’s what he used :grinning:

2 Likes

Thank you I mixed with it last night at around 1.25 and then another slightly higher can’t remember exactly.

@Josephine_van_Rijn thanks !

Chocolate cream INW reminds me of Chocolate cream HS big time.

2 Likes

Yeah tried it at 3,then 2,then 4% (where it started to “dry out” for lack of better terminology atm.) 2% was definitely there, just not as enjoyable or ‘full flavored’.

Thanks for the heads up on HS! At least I don’t have to buy that one too now! lol

3 Likes