Inawera's new Flavors

Which Raspberry? I have the WG version.But im Ascared to mix it.:weary:

I wish I could answer your question, but, your guess is good as mine
considering the folks at the place I ordered from didn’t find it worthy enough to mention/distinguish which products they’re selling. I never did hear back on which one’s they are either.
-><-
I also bitched about that fact to them in the comments section when I ordered my first order with them.

–
Some will know the place by appearance instantly, but I left the vendor off intentionally, because even though their website navigation sucks, and their listings suck, their handling of the product (glass bottles in everything I’ve ordered so far - 10ml and 30ml) and shipping times have been off the chart. Super well packed, and super fast 2-day shipping!! So, I won’t ding them much for being a PITA site to get around on etc
but I DO hate they don’t ID their product well at all when it comes to Ina in particular.

Dont be skeered! It’s excellent (more than likely)!
Just try it around 2% (standalone) to start
Most Ina are in this range.

1 Like

Thank you,Yes, Sensei.:sunglasses:
Edit. The WG line is the "proline"
Found over on Reddit after some google-fu:
E-AROMAT: “House” flavors. Highly concentrated, but easier to use. Gold/Brass colored label with a colored panel in front and an illustration of the flavor. Often useable as a single flavor mix or with little adulteration.
WG: Wera Garden - the “Pro line.” More difficult to use, but intended for professionals to use in blends, geared towards tobacco. Rainbow colored label, with a big brown drop.
TDM : Tino D’Milano - this line is intentionally similar to FlavourArt’s flavors: similar flavors, rumored to be designed by former or current FA flavorists. Plain looking yellow label, big brown drop.
SHISHA: Blended flavors, intended to be suitable as one-flavor mixes. Based on the flavor of the sweet shisha tobacco used in hookas. Full color images of fruits and different background colors to match the image on label.
DUETS: Blended flavors, intended to be suitable as one-flavor mixes. Based on classic real-world flavor pairings.
CLASSICS: These seem rare, and I don’t know if they are part of the other lines or not. White labels with “Yummy classics” on them and an image on the package. The only one I have is rhubarb, which says something about “classics,” but I’m not sure what.

3 Likes

scratches head

I’m familiar with their different lines
 I was simply saying that due to the retailer’s labeling (or lack there of) I have no idea whether mine s WG, YC, Koncentrat, etc.(They use generic pics, where if they at least used label pics, I could cross reference them. And you can’t trust that they’re ‘house flavors’ because I tried to cross one, and found that it was WG, and another was e-aromat. Also, some have the same flavor name in multiple categories, so the only distinction is the ‘grouping’!)

Very nice breakdown of Ina’s product lines though!
Appreciate the thought, and glad you learned about yours though! =)

1 Like

And?? Can anyone say something about the new flavours??

Thanks in advance

1 Like

So
I did it I sprung for the new INW flavors
Pink Panther, Purple Rain and Custard. While I love the sound of pink panther SB ( yes please ! ) rhubarb ( oh yeah ! ) and then Red Currant ( hmmmm) kinda tart a little stinky not guna lie I hope the smell settles once it steeps.

Purple rain violet meets vanilla a soft slight sweet vanilla and a decent measure of violet. Guna be tricky to get this one to be a bakery lol but I am going to try :smile:

Custard from what I get off the bottle it doesn’t smell anywhere as eggy as I’d imagine it to be. Anyone tried it after it has steeped ?

Also @DarthVapor convinced me to get the TDM wild strawberry it’s Not the ol’ yucyk wild SB it is a less potent wild Sb with cream and not SB Kisses SB n Cream
is INW on a mission to confuse us ? hee hee

5 Likes

Not by itself, but I made a simple recipe with INW caramel and I must say that it isn’t bad at all.
It is rather sweet but that may be the caramel, can’t say it is really eggy but that’s just my 2 cents.

Caramel Custard

Ingredient%
Caramel (INAWERA)2
Custard (INAWERA)4

Flavor total: 6%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
4 Likes

Thanks Jose I was hoping it wouldn’t be too eggy I like a cleaner tasting custard.

I mixed the INW Custard at 5% and after 10 days steeping it is just OK, it has a very slight egginess to it but mostly it is just a cream, nothing special about it really. Maybe it just needs more time to steep, I have a SB Custard I made with it and after about a week not getting much custard with it either, more of a SB and Cream type flavor with maybe a slight custard. I am glad I just got a 10ml bottle of the INW Custard, so far it is not something I will buy again, it is not bad but not something I am excited about so far.

The RF VG Vanilla Custard after steeping for 2 months is better, problem with that custard is the wait, no flavor after a couple of weeks. Going to try the raw extract version next, my experience so far with them is there much more concentrated and much less steep time.

3 Likes

I never use my RF VC I should but it gets passed up all the time. I want to try the extract from RF too guna get some here soon. I am in the process of literally dumping concentrates down the drain today mostly FW that has corn syrup in them. I’ve had them in a box for months now. Only good thing about that is I will wash all thos LPDE bottles.
I like what you say about the INW custard as I am not as crazy about the heavy egg aspect of most custards so it sounds good to me. I am curious if you use VC V1 up high like above 3% reason I am asking is your prob prone to wanting that type of custard
prob Idk I never use it about 3% rarely above 1.5 honestly. Also you said 5% brought nothing but a cream hint 10 days later, I’d like to know if that mix is still around what you feel about it in a month’s time :smile:

2 Likes

I first mixed it up at 3% but there wasn’t much flavor at all, I waited a day and after trying it decided to up it to 5%. I know a lot of people have gotten it but I haven’t seen much comments on it at all. There is nothing wrong with it but it is not a wow flavor like INW Shisha Vanilla. I will continue to use the INW Custard in mixes were I want a really mild custard background. I really haven’t given it a fair shot though and will comment when it has had more time to steep.

1 Like

Bump

sorry to revive this topic after so long but

I got a 10ml sample bottle of
Wild Strawberry TDM-INW

is this to be used at the same % as “Wild Strawberry INW”?

BCF: Wild strawberry flavor with a bit of cream. Undiluted concentrated flavoring from Inawera (INW).

1 Like

I have the (new) INW Horned Toffee, have it in an ice cream mix. Will let you know how it is. Is it even new?..

2 Likes

It’s been a while since I have used it, but no, it is no where near the intensity of their Wild Strawberry. I have used it between 2-3% with no overbearing nasties, like their wild.

Hope that helps!

1 Like

well BCF have Wild Strawberry Concentrate-INW listed and their note says: Fruit belongs to berry family - fresh and sweet flavor with some strawberry syrup note. Undiluted concentrated flavoring by Inawera (INW).

they also have Wild Strawberry TDM-INW listed and their note says: Wild strawberry flavor with a bit of cream. Undiluted concentrated flavoring from Inawera (INW).

They have several “TDM” INW flavors listed but I see nothing at INAWERA about them, just hoping someone had tried them so I don’t have to do the SF tests blind.

Thanks @DarthVapor, then the note i read 1% to 10% may be about right? haha

3 Likes

Yes, there are 2 different Inawera Wild Strawberries. The one with the “cream” in it is from their Tino D’Milano collection, then there’s just wild SB, which easily dominates a 30ml juice with just 1 drop.

As much as I hate to shatter your hopes, the Tino isn’t really anything special. It isn’t bad by any means, just a SB flavor you can easily live without. Having been a couple years since I have vaped it, all I can remember is it being a very subtle “watered down” strawberry, that’s more rounded/muted by the cream, than it is creamy from the cream. If that makes sense? Basically do not go into it thinking it’s a strawberry and cream because it is not. It’s like when we add cream to our juices to shave off the rough edges, rather than adding a cream to make a creamy juice (forgive me, I just worked 20+ hours and I’m a bit brain dead)

I also do remember there being just the slightest twinge of their wild strawberry flavor in the background. Extremely subtle.

So I would start it at 3%, just to get a feel for it. These are some examples of what I did with it, although these are forgettable mixes

Tino's Kiwi

Ingredient %
Kiwi (FA) 2.40
Kiwi Double (TPA) 2.50
Marshmallow (FA) 1.50
Strawberry (Ripe) (TPA) 7.00
Vanilla Ice Cream (LB) 4.00
Wild Strawberry Tino D'Milano (INAWERA) 2.60

Flavor total: 20%

Tino's Dragon

Ingredient %
Dragon Fruit (CAP) 2.30
Dragonfruit (TPA) 6.00
Pitaya (Dragon Fruit) (INAWERA) 0.80
Vanilla Custard v1 (CAP) 2.50
Vanilla Swirl (TPA) 4.00
Wild Strawberry Tino D'Milano (INAWERA) 3.00

Flavor total: 18.6%

5 Likes

Thanks perfect :+1:

3 Likes