Indiana legislators being investigated by FBI

11 Likes

“Everything was very transparent and open,” he said. “We don’t always hit a home run, and that was certainly not a home run. Businesses have had to close. That was never the intent of that amendment.”

I call bullshit! That seems like it was exactly the aim.

14 Likes

Does this mean that the FBI will investigate the FDA because the “deeming” regulations are bound to cause businesses to close? Yea right…

6 Likes

You never know. There has been questions about the fda being in the pockets of big Tabacco and pharma. Collusion is kids illegal.

5 Likes

I think the issue is actually that the legislators intentionally created a monopoly there… the stench of corruption on that one was so bad we smelt here in Canada. Let’s see if anything actually comes of it though.

9 Likes

Good I hope… but in reality it’s just another alphabet agency with a sponsored agenda.

6 Likes

You would think the FBI of all people would have known about it before anyone else…

The FDA will do whatever they need to do to stay on top and keep the $$$ coming in.

5 Likes

Tobacco Lobby dollars hard at work.

4 Likes

That’s the lawsuit that needs to be filed by us vapers.

2 Likes

I think the stench is because it’s an election year and that much bullshit has got to stink. :smile:

5 Likes

"A primary force behind the legislation was Zak Laikin, who with his Indiana Vapor Co. hired a team of four high-powered lobbyists to advocate for the law."
I call that the enemy within :angry:

8 Likes

And looky looky who’s running for VP? Nope, no stink on this whatsoever.

4 Likes

The control of that Organization and every other Administrative body in the government needs to be run by an “elected by the people” board. It’s half the reason there’s so much corruption.

5 Likes

Yep, I can see it now…FBI: “We found lots of foul play, but we don’t recommend any charges or prosecution.”

5 Likes

“Tobacco Lobby dollars hard at work” pretty much sums it up.

4 Likes

And living here in Indiana, I refuse to buy anything from the certified companies. Only 4 of the 6 companies certified are actually reported making e-juice. Dirty, corrupt politicians. Johnson & Johnson is reported to be the biggest enemy of Vaping. Good video on it by Matt on Suck My Mod on YouTube.

5 Likes

Link please! =D
(I’m afraid to put Suck My… and Johnson in the same query on YouTube. Rofl

8 Likes
6 Likes

Yup, thank you so much! Couldn’t share from my iPhone

1 Like

@mater Thanks for mentioning that video and thank you @ozo for taking the time to track it down and drop the link in!

I’d seen that before, but obviously forgotten about it. I hate my memory sometimes. =( Something as important as this needs to be remembered, and shared with everyone.

2 Likes