Indiana legislators being investigated by FBI

Well, I have the advantage…because I am very young.

3 Likes

Lol. Yeah yeah… Well, I get hit from both sides of the fence by sugar issues. Mom has had hypoglycemia issues for well over a decade (closer to two) and diabetes has taken all of the men (except one) on my father’s side, so… I’m pretty much screwed regardless.

I bear with it as best I can though.

Edit: tamed the language. Even though the first version is how I feel, it wasn’t wholly necessary.

2 Likes

Still though, age is a factor. I will only be 74 on 9/11 [birthday]

5 Likes

You are welcome :+1::smiley::sunglasses::dash::dash::dash:

1 Like

Perhaps we’ll be able to see something fixed. I know this will not help those businesses that already shut their doors, but it’s something positive.

I’m sure the FBI, investigating the Indiana situation flushed some of the rats to the surface.

2 Likes
4 Likes

And the plot thickens…

3 Likes

not suprised we could smell the stink of corruption from the Indiana situation from here.

3 Likes

Check this out…

In a decision issued today by a three-judge panel from the 7th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals, Judge David Hamilton wrote:

“The Act is written so as to have extraterritorial reach that is unprecedented, imposing detailed requirements of Indiana law on out-of-state manufacturing operations. The Act regulates the design and operation of out-of-state production facilities, including requirements for sinks, cleaning products, and even the details of contracts with outside security firms and the qualifications of those firms’ personnel. Imposing these Indiana laws on out-of-state manufacturers violates the dormant Commerce Clause of the United States Constitution.”

8 Likes