Influenza outbreak 1/25/2018

I just happened to watch that yesterday, the scary thing is just a breath of air spreads enough germs to germinate this virus, hence the paper mask and breath holding as a first line of defense!

1 Like

A week or 2 ago, that entire map was RED.

1 Like

The CDC would never change data to minimise an epidemic, they answer directly to the NCTR and they the White House!

My co-worker and I are spraying the phones and keyboards with Lysol.
And 2 people offered me a handshake earlier, I politely refused with my reason.

1 Like

Lysol only kills %99.9 of the germs and bacteria, I’d suggest using an alcohol pad after the Lysol.
Knuckles and a hand wash, or rubber gloves and discard them. Either way hope your wearing a paper surgical mask.

1 Like

Not claiming that (cdc changed data) at all. I just (from my feeble memory) was recalling a news segment I saw on the MSM and they stated that the entire map was red (along with a picture).
Of course, things may have improved since then, so the map looks different now.

And… I’m wrong. I just checked the CDC page, and it was never completely red… damn it, I hate quoting bad info… I apple a gize.

1 Like

Darn you just killed my conspiracy theory.

2 Likes

It’s alright… I trust aliens… until right before they start harvesting humans !

2 Likes

When it comes to Alaska and Maine even the flu virus is like, screw that! Have you heard about their winters? If your car breaks down you die, that’s how cold it gets! Some dude sneezes us out when he is outside and we’re dead before we hit the ground!

1 Like