Initial fallout of Utah online sales ban. 😣

I signed it too I hope it helps.

2 Likes

Well, thats a possibility if they ban E-Cigarettes…

3 Likes

I am heart broken over what is happening to our community. Literally tears. The fact that smokers may not have a safe alternative to smoking analogs is a CRIME !!! Vaping saved my hubby’s life.

12 Likes

Personalized Aromatherapy device and aromatherapy liquid

6 Likes

I think Mr Ray and Mr Bramble both need to worry more about the Heroin addict’s two blocks down from their temple ( check out Lisa Ling ) and Leave us vapor’s alone

https://youtu.be/pgHxFNFWlZc

8 Likes
4 Likes

signed and posted to fb page , i was thinking more like person to person if i send you a few flavors that are needed that you cant get they cant stop that right , if there is a way and i could help i will just a potential option if your in a jam

5 Likes

signed :ok_hand:

2 Likes

I like it.

1 Like

I couldn’t agree more.

and

I love it.

1 Like

It saved all of its communities lives. Maybe not an immediate thing but in the long run it did.[quote=“robin, post:23, topic:75392, full:true”]
I am heart broken over what is happening to our community. Literally tears. The fact that smokers may not have a safe alternative to smoking analogs is a CRIME !!! Vaping saved my hubby’s life.
[/quote]

4 Likes

I signed it :+1:

3 Likes

Awesome thanks everyone. I just recieved word from Lightning Vapes that I infact can order wire and bottle just no liquids. They mistakenly/unknowingly cancelled my order and apologized and followed up to let me know. But I ordered 9 rolls off fast tech so itll be a while before I need more.
Flavorings have been limited to nicriver pretty much for me except direct from the manufacturer i think. Person to person private mail is not effected because it isnt an “online purchase” and for two, once its in the personal package its federal jurisdictions. The state can only see the name of person or company or tax paid on purchase directly, so if its sent privately they cant legally peak at it without a warrant or some very obvious probable cause.

4 Likes

Yeah I am from Utah as well. Fortunately I have access to many local shops for e-juice. Getting back into DIY and seem to be able to buy from Liquid Barn without any issues. Of course using fasttech for new mods now. Does anyone know of great options for flavorings shipped to Utah? Also what is the facebook group being referred to by mikelej14 in Utah.

3 Likes

I signed and good luck to you in Utah!!
Also posted to Facebook.

1 Like

The group i referred to is “Utah Vape Nation Buy Sell Trade” I created a petition on change.org to send to our representatives to overturn hb0415.
As for where to order flavorings, @Nicotine_River has replied to my email stating they will still ship to utah.
Also I think Gremlindiy.com likely still will ship here.

1 Like

In my research I have come to a few conclusions of loop holes for all of our DIY needs. I posted this in a few FB groups, so I came here to share. I see some people have found other solutions and sites so I plan on adding it to my list.

Wire: https://www.temcoindustrial.com/kanthal-a1-resistance-wire.html
Clean kanthal, they also have nichrome 80. So you can get your bulk orders from a site that isn’t a vape shop. It is used in other things so it can’t be considered a vape related item. Or search around for another manufacture of resistance wire. NOTE: I see that Lightning vapes states that you can still order wire, I wasn’t aware if they would or not so I was looking for a non vape related site that sold resistance wire

Nicotine : Wizardlabs.us
they are not a vape related online store so you should be able to get it here. I have not ordered it personally from them, but I am taking into consideration that they don’t advertise themselves as a “vape store” that they can’t deem you are going to use it for vaping.

Flavoring: wizardlabs.us or flavoring manufacture
WL has flavoring as well, but if for some reason they won’t ship you anything, you can at least get flavoring from the manufacture websites like flavorwest or capella or your favorite one. I don’t see how flavoring from anywhere can be banned as it is not solely used in vaping, but I am planning for worst case scenarios.

VG, PG and Cotton: Amazon.com
Always good prices and this stuff isn’t a solely vape related item so it can’t be denied to you.

Batteries: imrbatteries.com or another site that sells imr batteries
The batteries are used in mag flashlights and the similar, so again, these can’t be denied to you if they aren’t coming from a vape related online store.

Fuck the regulations and keep on vaping.

4 Likes

For me it has been;
NicotineRiver.com for bottles, pg, nicotine.
Fasttech.com for most any hardware and wire(* but not batteries*)
Lightningvapes.com sent me an email saying they will ship wire and bottles to utah just not eliquids. Still after having my first try cancelled and ordering elsewhere, im hesitant to even bother trying again.
I have not done a flavoring order since so im not sure i plan to try gremlin next time i do tho.
For vg/pg essentialdepot.com should still work fine also.
Batteries i like illumn.com

3 Likes

Essentialdepot is what I use, but I have found their Gallon prices to be WAY cheaper on amazon, plus if you have prime or are ordering over the 35$ or whatever it is, you can snag that free shipping.

1 Like

Also, containerstore.com is good for dripper bottles. A bit pricey, but they do have a local store here in Utah if you are near it and in a pinch.
Honestly, I have enough bottles from IG contests I have won that I am not too concerned on that front. 8 120mls is a lot right? lol

1 Like