Initial fallout of Utah online sales ban. 😣

If you had someone outside of Utah who would be willing…they could always order for you, transfer to a different container without a label, and ship to you. I don’t think we’re at the point yet where USPS is ripping into packages and testing for nic in liquids :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Of course the person would have to be super committed to making sure it’s in a container that will NOT LEAK.

*SthrnMixer slinks quietly back into a shadowy corner

2 Likes

This has already been arranged with a family member as a final ditch effort. It would double the shipping costs which is a bummer but a back up plan regardless, that is until their state screws them over too…

1 Like

It would be nice if a vendor did expand on this. From what I have read of the law, it is a ban on vaping hardware and juice. Considering no one would vape on 100mg nicotine, I am unsure as to why it is included in the ban.

From what I have found, wire, cotton, vg and pg, batteries, and flavoring can still be shipped. Mods, attys, and juice cannot. And apparently nicotine. I can’t see liquid nicotine being used solely for vaping, I mean it existed before vaping did, so how can they ban the other applications of it?

My things is that the manufactures should already have papers on file or 3/4 of the way done for nicotine.

Near beginning of the post I shared a screenshot of email with nicotine river they still ship. I have ordered bottles and flavors at least since the ban, but the email claims they will ship still. Also lightning Vapes will ship now also for other diy supplies, I get wire there still, after the emails i had with them pushing them to still ship here lol

2 Likes

So far I use fasttech.com for mods and tanks and other hardware of that sort, lightning Vapes for wire, illumn for batteries (since fast tech wouldn’t ship batteries here), and nicotine river for basically everything else.
Also bullcityvapor is now bullcityflavor for this very reason so getting flavors there shouldn’t be a problem either, now.

2 Likes

I am running low on some supplies and flavors so next time I am able to do some ordering, I’ll let you guys know how it goes.

1 Like

Just wanted to give you an update.

I needed some nic and flavor and Nicotine River shipped my order.
Fast Tech still ships if you are patient.
IMRBatteries still ships for your batts.
Still good on wire, but will update once I order from temco.

1 Like

Fasttech, nicotineriver, lightning vapes, illumn is my go to vendors for Utah shipping ban trouble-free orders here.

1 Like

Yes. It’s rough in PA. I live in NJ. At my local B&M they are receiving inventory from shops in PA. Some of those shops are closing or have to get rid of their merchandise in order just to break even and maybe a little profit. It’s really terrible.

1 Like