Introduction

Thank you very much! :grinning:

1 Like

Welcome, there’s a lot of cool people here :thumbsup:

3 Likes

Welcome lots of great people here. Since you are new…I would suggest reading the resource pages. There is a lot to learn…it never ends. Maybe that’s why I enjoy vaping so much. Anyway welcome

1 Like

Welcome :slight_smile: I don’t think you will find a better community than the good folks here.:thumbsup:

3 Likes

Welcome and glad you joined.

Welcome ! We do have another thread here for introductions but hey glad you are here !

1 Like

Nice to have you here. Have gotten to know you in the chat room so hey wil :wink:

1 Like

Welcome to the forum… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome home… :slight_smile:
Please feel free to look around and have a little fun. Kick @LordVapor off the couch
over there in the corner if you need a place to take a nap. He hogs it a lot! :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

It’s cause you guys won’t buy me a recliner!

4 Likes

BULL ! We bought you one, but you traded it for that new DNA200. Don’t try to BS the new folks. :smile_cat:
[or was it the RX200?]

5 Likes

Welcome and Hi! :yum:
well done for quitting the stinkies :ok_hand: And i wish you luck in your mixing endeavours, your in the right place. :wink:

2 Likes

LOL. If you see me buying an RX200 kick me in the jewels for being dumb enough to buy another.

And I sold my body for $215/10 times to buy the DNA200. And I’d do it again dammit so don’t judge me! :smiley:

3 Likes

Interesting thought. Still young in the VAPE world but currently own 2 - RX200, 1 - Cuboid 150, 2 - Kanger SUBVOD Starter kits, 2 - Uwell Crown tanks and 2 - TFV4s. Plus now a bunch of supplies fir mixing. All this in a 60 day period… Think I may try to trade a TFV4 for another Crown.

Been thinking about buying the DNA200. Why? Don’t know!

Thankfully I stopped smoking so I can afford VAPING! LOL

4 Likes

The VaporShark is…

BAD TO THE BONE!

I also have a Flawless Tugboat DNA200 device. Both are very nice.

6 Likes

Have you tried a rda yet.

You caught that ! Hahahaha… “[or was it the RX200?]”

Yep, I saw you on the corner in Winslow Arizona with that cardboard sign… Gigolo- $2.15/night…and I’m
not judging, Bro…but I was jealous, I only got $1.10 ! :smile_cat:

2 Likes

Not tried the RDA yet. Comfortable with the tanks for now but sure I’ll RDA for sure. Figured I’d get mixing figured out first. Thoughts?

Welcome to the forum wilbkr1. :grinning:
Get a second job, your going to need it!!

The main thing is you are off the stinkies. Diy is enough to tackle for now in mho. No need to be in a rush take your time.